geeezzz. when I received the phone it came with a pocket pouch...I put the phone in then to the shirt pocket....I hold the shirt flap and without looking slide it in but it never went in. Instead it went down right to the floor....being so damn pissed at myself with a skip heart beat picked up from the floor, out of the pouch to see if there was some kind of damage.....fewww.nothing happen.

I guess I need a belt clip instead
    12-23-14 03:34 PM
    same happened to me waiting for my case...
    12-23-14 04:01 PM
    geeezzz. when I received the phone it came with a pocket pouch...I put the phone in then to the shirt pocket....I hold the shirt flap and without looking slide it in but it never went in. Instead it went down right to the floor....being so damn pissed at myself with a skip heart beat picked up from the floor, out of the pouch to see if there was some kind of damage.....fewww.nothing happen.

I guess I need a belt clip instead
    Glad for you. My dropped yesterday too. But no sign of anything on the phone. By the way where did you get yours from. Mine from Rogers came with no pocket pouch.
    12-23-14 04:04 PM
    Glad for you. My dropped yesterday too. But no sign of anything on the phone. By the way where did you get yours from. Mine from Rogers came with no pocket pouch.
    from shopbb but i think i ordered it without paying attention...so better to use it fro now
    12-23-14 04:09 PM
    Must be some strong gravity where you folks live.
    12-23-14 05:28 PM
    Must be some strong gravity where you folks live.
    Lol...must be
    12-23-14 06:00 PM
    Always one of my worst fears, because it usually happens to me...and I try to be extremely careful. I remember when I got my first BB...it was the 8900, and that very same day I dropped it on concrete and marked it up some. Hoping to find a good case for my Classic.
    12-23-14 06:08 PM
    Damn! Bro. I am glad that I ordered the BlackBerry silicon case with my order of classic.

Via BlackBerry Passport 10.3.1.1154 on Blazin fast T-Mobile LTE.
    12-23-14 06:29 PM
    Any recommendations on a case. I'm thinking of getting one.
    12-23-14 07:05 PM
    there is a petition for siedio case...
    12-23-14 07:07 PM
    LOL, I'm always afraid I'll do that with my one work shirt that doesn't have a pocket. I wear my sunglasses on a neck strap and I've accidentally thrown them over my shoulder when I didn't have the strap.
    12-23-14 08:14 PM
    I need to get used to the weight. I store my gadgetson pull out document trays and am used to using fingers to tip them on the edge and push them back. I have grippy shelf liner on the trays, but the classic slid off the naked edge before I could push it back.

Oddly enough, I noticed the usb cable wasn't flush against the phone, but that slightly askew connector stayed attached and kept the phone from dropping 4 feet on hard tile. There's a tiny scratch on the factory screen protector where it hit a dangling dvi connector. I really hope my case gets delivered today.
    12-24-14 06:40 AM
    There's a tiny scratch on the factory screen protector where it hit a dangling dvi connector.
    What factory screen protector?
    12-24-14 07:01 AM
    Those pouches sure add nice protection, especially the 9900 one, which was nicely padded. Glad it served you well when you dropped the phone.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 07:30 AM
    I think he's just referring to the plastic film on the screen from the factory that you tear off. Its also on the trackpad, back cover and camera lens.
    12-24-14 07:32 AM
    I meant the film that ships on the screens.
    12-24-14 07:39 AM
    I think he's just referring to the plastic film on the screen from the factory that you tear off. Its also on the trackpad, back cover and camera lens.
    I did find it interesting that it came with cut out for the camera. Why don't they ship these phones with one?
    I was disappointed that this phone never came with a case or holster of some kind. I think this is the 1st smart phone I've had that never came with one, going all the way back to my Motorola a388 (was that the #?).
    12-24-14 08:01 AM
    OK My story of first drop fedex delivers on 19th little excited finally here .Was going to open box and the box is so tight had trouble opening gave it a yank and whamo brand new Classic on kitchen floor good way to start off new device I thought .
    12-24-14 08:10 AM
    Z10 I dropped so many times ,nothing happened,thank God! My passport has never dropped for some reason,maybe because it's so special and I bought it outright ,makes you realize the true value and I take extra care,LOL
    12-24-14 08:11 AM
    I did find it interesting that it came with cut out for the camera. Why don't they ship these phones with one?
    I was disappointed that this phone never came with a case or holster of some kind. I think this is the 1st smart phone I've had that never came with one, going all the way back to my Motorola a388 (was that the #?).
    BlackBerry unfortunately stopped shipping their premium devices with extra pouches when BB10 launched, neither the Z10 nor the Q10 ever shipped with the distinctive BlackBerry leather pocket. You can get the OEM accessories however at retailers and online stores.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 03:39 AM