The Crackberry App will not let me Add Contact or PM. Loaded Evolution Browser seems to work great.

The only problem I encountered is if you stray off the mobil site the text is to small to read. Just swipe down and the URL will be on the bottom of the page, just add "m." in front of the URL.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/???
    To http://m.forums.crackberry.com/??

It depends on the link from the web site.

Anybody using this app?
    Last edited by Mr4aces; 12-27-14 at 09:05 AM.
    12-27-14 07:43 AM
    You can view the website with the regular BB10 browser to see PM's and such, just have to view the desktop version of the website. I'm not a fan of Evolution Browser, something as simple as url handling it does poorly. It doesn't automatically select the url so you can type over it, instead you need to manually select it all or delete it all before you type a new address, and it doesn't support the use of spaces in place of periods either. I've brought that up to his attention probably over a year ago, multiple times, and it was never fixed, so apparently it's not an important issue for him, so I just use the stock browser since going from one url to another is a million times easier since the stock browser supports those shortcuts I mentioned. Especially now that the G shortcut and U shortcut has been brought back from the legacy days...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    12-27-14 12:30 PM
    You can view the website with the regular BB10 browser to see PM's and such, just have to view the desktop version of the website. I'm not a fan of Evolution Browser, something as simple as url handling it does poorly. It doesn't automatically select the url so you can type over it, instead you need to manually select it all or delete it all before you type a new address, and it doesn't support the use of spaces in place of periods either. I've brought that up to his attention probably over a year ago, multiple times, and it was never fixed, so apparently it's not an important issue for him, so I just use the stock browser since going from one url to another is a million times easier since the stock browser supports those shortcuts I mentioned. Especially now that the G shortcut and U shortcut has been brought back from the legacy days...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Thanks
    12-27-14 01:09 PM