I have just got a Classic (and loving it), but having trouble with Bluetooth connections. Both car and phone say its connected, yet if someone calls in the Bluetooth doesn't always work, and likewise dialing out, only the hand-piece works and although I can't hear the other person they can hear me. Doesn't always happen, probably about half the time. Has happened in both my car and 2 rental cars I've used this week. All late model cars, and this never happened to the Z10 I was using. Can anyone help? Thank you in advance!
    07-31-15 05:22 PM
    I have just got a Classic (and loving it), but having trouble with Bluetooth connections. Both car and phone say its connected, yet if someone calls in the Bluetooth doesn't always work, and likewise dialing out, only the hand-piece works and although I can't hear the other person they can hear me. Doesn't always happen, probably about half the time. Has happened in both my car and 2 rental cars I've used this week. All late model cars, and this never happened to the Z10 I was using. Can anyone help? Thank you in advance!
    I had the same problem, so i returned it and got a refurbished that works perfect.
    Aotea likes this.
    07-31-15 07:37 PM
    Maybe consider to autoload a fresh OS?

Posted via CB10
    Aotea likes this.
    07-31-15 11:33 PM
    I would try to wipe the phone and start fresh, or see if it can be swapped under warranty. I use my Classic in my car every day for music and calls and have had zero issues with it.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-15 08:16 PM
    I do get an occasional 'bad-connection' with my blue tooth and my 2013 Rav 4. Usually it's with playing music. Sometimes it will connect but when I play music is has moments of dead-air. The music will come and go. What I do then is (via the Rav 4's UI) disconnect from the phone and reconnect. This usually works for me. Kinda a pain when I need to do it, but it only happens 1-2 a month.
    08-11-15 07:55 AM