Hey everyone,

Having a few issues on my Classic. Whenever I'm at the office I am able to send and receive emails. But once I leave the my office it will not allow me to send or receive emails. I am not connected to the wi-fi network and only on the ATT LTE network.

Any clue or troubleshoot steps I should take?
    07-24-15 10:10 AM
    Data plan active on your SIM card?

Data enabled in Settings > Connections > Mobile Network?

BB dots on the top right of the home screen?
    07-24-15 11:24 AM
    Yes all of that are enabled.

I actually found out what is the issue. I upgraded to the classic about 2 months ago, and I just literally got an email from ATT saying I went over my 250mb data plan. I was on a grandfather unlimited data plan so now it's time to fight my way back and get them to re-apply it back on. I've heard horror stories about them adding it back on.
    07-24-15 11:35 AM
    Yes all of that are enabled.

I actually found out what is the issue. I upgraded to the classic about 2 months ago, and I just literally got an email from ATT saying I went over my 250mb data plan. I was on a grandfather unlimited data plan so now it's time to fight my way back and get them to re-apply it back on. I've heard horror stories about them adding it back on.
    Damn 250mb is not a lot of data at all lol. Good luck getting back on unlimited data plan - from what I believe, if you upgrade phones some providers require you to give up previously grandfathered plans.

Posted with my  Classic
    07-24-15 11:52 AM
    Yeah I was unaware ATT took away my unlimited data. No clue as to why they would try to cover it up by putting me on a 250mb plan, smh.
    07-24-15 11:56 AM