I am having problems with calls dropping all time. If texts come in, calls drop etc.

What gives?
    04-02-16 07:19 PM
    Everything is not always BlackBerrys fault. Could be on the network side maybe? Have you called your provider. Tried to reset the device anything? Not much to go on text come in call drops. I assume it's a classic unlocked model or from your provider are all the apps updated sometimes that messes with stuff is you memory full that can cause things to act weird are you on the latest software check your network settings

Posted via CB10
    04-03-16 06:20 AM
    Everything is not always BlackBerrys fault. Could be on the network side maybe? Have you called your provider. Tried to reset the device anything? Not much to go on text come in call drops. I assume it's a classic unlocked model or from your provider are all the apps updated sometimes that messes with stuff is you memory full that can cause things to act weird are you on the latest software check your network settings

Posted via CB10
    No, thats why I asked. I was having the issue on my q5 before I got the classic last week. I have checked to make sure I have the latest software and all updates. At first I thought it was just a bbm call issue, but it is dropping even on regular calls. I am going to call tmobile tomorrow and just see. It seems unlikely that it would be the phone itself, right?
    04-03-16 06:46 PM
    Does it happen everywhere? I dont have good reception in my house, calls drop, text messages dont come in, but outside all is fine.
    04-03-16 09:04 PM
    Does it happen everywhere? I dont have good reception in my house, calls drop, text messages dont come in, but outside all is fine.
    It does happen everywhere. So weird that when on bbm calls, if I get an email or text, the call hangs up.
    05-30-16 03:08 PM
    Happens to me all the time. Mostly when I'm on WiFi

Posted via CB10 on my Classic
    lushpinkgirl likes this.
    05-30-16 09:23 PM
    I would agree it may be a network issue. My experience is that my Classic by far exceeds any Android device I have used. After switching back to a Classic the places where I would normally drop calls stopped and I had service without dropping any calls. While commuting to work with a G3 I would normally drop calls at least four times. After coming back to BB10 I have not dropped a call on my commute.

Posted via CB10 from my Classic
    05-31-16 08:29 PM