Not happy. Dropped my Classic. Not a mark on the thing, but it just seems to lagging now. Tried everything. Maybe something is loose? Just bitter cause I paid full retail but insurance is $199 to replace and I'm not the type to lie and say it's just not working right.
    05-27-15 10:52 AM
    Maybe some WD40?

Lol, jk. I don't think electronics work that way. Tried a reset? Maybe you're just paying a bit more attention to see if something is wrong, and therefore things seem to take a bit longer than before.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 11:10 AM
    The one strange thing it's doing is say I hang up a call and it auto goes to lock screen. Normally when I swipe up it will reveal home screen now when I swipe up I see the call screen. Actually kind of cool, but just wrong?
    05-27-15 11:17 AM
    Try to hard reset and see if it fix. If you don't have any physical damage, you should ask for a replacement.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 11:24 AM
    Geez phone addict! Lol

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 11:51 AM
    You dropped it just to be able to show the picture ;-)

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 04:14 PM
    There always at least one in the group? Exactly...I was dying to use an iPhone on here to take a photo of my BlackBerry devices and other iPhone. If that was the case I'd have shown you 15+ legacy devices. After a full wipe and rebuilding from scratch, everything is working perfectly...feels good to be back.

Posted via CB10 with my AT&T Classic
    Easily offended aren't we ;-)

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 01:09 PM
    Nope, not offended at all. Although you can't deny that was your only intention? No need to defend yourself. Just a simple case where a comment added absolutely nothing to a thread. It's cool though, like I said my Classic is back to normal now.

First I thought I had made a joke, but it seems I hit a spot there.

I did not fail to notice that after my joke you had to mention that you have even more phones (2 Iphones and 15 legacy devises). So I guess you are a teenager who thinks someone really cares how much phones he has.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 04:12 PM
    Dropped My Classic!-o-boy.jpg

Posted via my awesome Classic
    anon6040766 likes this.
    05-28-15 04:15 PM
    Not all physical damage is scene on the outside, you could have damaged the motherboard.
    vanrickman likes this.
    05-28-15 05:18 PM
    Nice reply. Impressed...yes, what a worthwhile job you do! Good you fixed your Classic too.

Posted via CB10
    anon6040766 likes this.
    05-28-15 06:44 PM
    Actually, I'm a Pediatric Oncologic Neurosurgeon who diagnoses and determines the capability of removing malignant and benign brain tumors from baby's, infant's, toddler's, and adolescent's heads. I'm a trained surgeon with an Ivy League background and was also trained in Paris to do Robotic Assisted Surgery using the DaVinci Robot. I performed a 10 hour surgery yesterday that saved a child's life. What did you do?

Before you come back with some line about who I am or what I do and the need to tell everyone, remember you called me "a teenager who thinks someone really cares how much phones he has". I'm simply correcting you. I'm not a teenager and no I don't think anyone cares how many phones I have. Enough people know me on this site and in other threads it's kind of an ongoing joke that I can't ever decide on a phone for more than a few days.

As I said before. My Classic is working perfectly now. I started the thread when I dropped it and it wasn't working. Now it is. There really is no need to reply unless you have something to say about the device. Personal comments are unnecessary. I have only provided them in response reactively, not proactively for the attention you seem to believe I crave.

Dude!
    You seem take many thinks literally... first you assumed that I thought you had deliberately dropped your phone. Now that I literally thought you are a teenager.

Look at you. A guy posts two remarks (with a winky face) and you end up telling us your lives story (interestingly focusing again on how great you are). That's kinda sad......

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 12:56 AM
    Dropped My Classic!-frodo.jpg

Posted via my awesome Classic
    vanrickman likes this.
    05-29-15 05:53 AM
    Actually, I'm a Pediatric Oncologic Neurosurgeon who diagnoses and determines the capability of removing malignant and benign brain tumors from baby's, infant's, toddler's, and adolescent's heads. I'm a trained surgeon with an Ivy League background and was also trained in Paris to do Robotic Assisted Surgery using the DaVinci Robot. I performed a 10 hour surgery yesterday that saved a child's life. What did you do?

Before you come back with some line about who I am or what I do and the need to tell everyone, remember you called me "a teenager who thinks someone really cares how much phones he has". I'm simply correcting you. I'm not a teenager and no I don't think anyone cares how many phones I have. Enough people know me on this site and in other threads it's kind of an ongoing joke that I can't ever decide on a phone for more than a few days.

As I said before. My Classic is working perfectly now. I started the thread when I dropped it and it wasn't working. Now it is. There really is no need to reply unless you have something to say about the device. Personal comments are unnecessary. I have only provided them in response reactively, not proactively for the attention you seem to believe I crave.

Jesus, shut up.

Posted via CB10
    hplovecraft likes this.
    05-29-15 06:02 AM
    Did you have a hard case?

One of the reasons why I bought a Seidio Surface case. This phone's to heavy to go unprotected.

I've dropped this phone more times in 6 months than I all the time I've had a cell phone. 15+ times.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 06:08 AM
    Did you have a hard case?

One of the reasons why I bought a Seidio Surface case. This phone's to heavy to go unprotected.

I've dropped this phone more times in 6 months than I all the time I've had a cell phone. 15+ times.

Posted via CB10
    Nope, no case. I've always used the OEM Leather Swivel Holster because I wear scrubs and even the ones with pockets are to weak. On this occasion I just happened to sort of sling the phone out of the holster and drop it. No physical damage shockingly. I think I will get the case you mentioned though as during off days I don't use the holster.
    05-29-15 10:56 AM
    Nope, no case. I've always used the OEM Leather Swivel Holster because I wear scrubs and even the ones with pockets are to weak. On this occasion I just happened to sort of sling the phone out of the holster and drop it. No physical damage shockingly. I think I will get the case you mentioned though as during off days I don't use the holster.
    CrackBerry has them on sale for $18.95 I paid $50 for the set. Retail I think is $29.95
    anon6040766 likes this.
    05-30-15 12:19 AM