I just saw a headline that said: Drake gets the Classic, Blackberry's comeback is complete.

Hmm

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 10:21 AM
    There is a headline here... and already a thread on it too...
    12-22-14 11:49 AM
    Who the heck is Drake? Am I suppose to know him/her?
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    12-22-14 11:52 AM
    A drake is a big lizard creature often found in MMORPG games.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    -Puck- likes this.
    12-22-14 12:17 PM
    Is drake not suppose to be a artist that sing along side with Lil wayne???

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 12:19 PM
    He is the one who started from the 'bottom' and now is 'HERE'.

Q10 \m/
    12-22-14 12:22 PM
    He is the one who started from the 'bottom' and now is 'HERE'.

Q10 \m/
    He's never known what bottom is! He's from a well off family along with being a degrassi high (TV) show kid so the fame and a bit of fortune already began before his actual high school years.

Either way who cares he's not really helping BlackBerry's sales much.

Posted via CB10
    Xenolock likes this.
    12-22-14 12:37 PM
    Don't see why people hate on someone who's at the top of the heap in his craft and making money doing it. I'm glad to see him as an ardent BB fan.
    12-22-14 12:39 PM
    Don't see why people hate on someone who's at the top of the heap in his craft and making money doing it. I'm glad to see him as an ardent BB fan.
    I don't hate on those principles ... I hate on someone that perpetrates lies based on the hopes of those MUCH-LESS unfortunate with their only skill to "make it" (as in make ends meet) and no connections or avenues nor help to get there. I hate on those that do this because it makes it just THAT MUCH MORE DIFFICULT for those less unfortunate to make it.

Those who've made it in the RAP industry that REALLY started from the Bottom:
    NAS
    members of the Brand Nubian
    Eric B. & Rakim
    RUN-DMC!

and most importantly someone who was homeless and did VERY poorly in school before the age of 13, got kicked out or ran from home to follow HIS dream of being an MC and worked his way up (even participated in the first track recorded battle rap) and now a Legend because he GUIDES youth to use their minds and accel at education in urban ghetto's ....

KRS-1!
    THAT is someone who started from the bottom and now is HERE! Word is bond, and don't place words in others mouths before understanding the point they're making.
    12-22-14 05:33 PM
    I don't hate on those principles ... I hate on someone that perpetrates lies based on the hopes of those MUCH-LESS unfortunate with their only skill to "make it" (as in make ends meet) and no connections or avenues nor help to get there. I hate on those that do this because it makes it just THAT MUCH MORE DIFFICULT for those less unfortunate to make it.

Those who've made it in the RAP industry that REALLY started from the Bottom:
    NAS
    members of the Brand Nubian
    Eric B. & Rakim
    RUN-DMC!

and most importantly someone who was homeless and did VERY poorly in school before the age of 13, got kicked out or ran from home to follow HIS dream of being an MC and worked his way up (even participated in the first track recorded battle rap) and now a Legend because he GUIDES youth to use their minds and accel at education in urban ghetto's ....

KRS-1!
    THAT is someone who started from the bottom and now is HERE! Word is bond, and don't place words in others mouths before understanding the point they're making.
    ok...
    12-22-14 06:00 PM
    I can understand why Blackberry did it, but doesn't this act goes against what Blackberry has been saying about targeting enterprise.The thing with celebrity endorsements is that you are going to have people turned off by it for a variety of reasons. Will Drake getting a free Classic effect me purchasing blackberry devices, the short answer is no. However, I might just get a different color Classic just so that I will not have to put up with any "you have the same phone as Drake" from the young folk.
    kartguy likes this.
    12-22-14 06:38 PM
    I hate Drake as a rapper, but his tastes in phones like Kim Kardashian, are excellent!

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 07:01 PM
    I can understand why Blackberry did it, but doesn't this act goes against what Blackberry has been saying about targeting enterprise.The thing with celebrity endorsements is that you are going to have people turned off by it for a variety of reasons. Will Drake getting a free Classic effect me purchasing blackberry devices, the short answer is no. However, I might just get a different color Classic just so that I will not have to put up with any "you have the same phone as Drake" from the young folk.
    Just because he got a free BlackBerry really doesn't mean much. Its not like tgat paying him to promote the device.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 10:26 PM
  14. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    I hate Drake as a rapper, but his tastes in phones like Kim Kardashian, are excellent!

Posted via CB10
    This!! Plus he is a big fan and supporter of my favorite sports team in Canada.. Toronto Raptors!!

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 10:35 PM