The past 48-72hrs my device stand by time has DROPPING drastically. I made no phone calls today no mobile tether, no nothing. Just a few emails and my device dropped to 10%warning. That's dangerous. How do I return for warranty return
    02-11-16 07:44 PM
    Have you checked the battery usage statistics?
    Try this - let the battery die, then charge the phone completely while off. Boot and see if battery life improves.
    Also, Li batteries shouldn't be discharged regularly - you really ought to keep it over 80% at all times for the best battery lifespan.
    02-11-16 07:59 PM
    I just know my device is acting different I've not made any app changes etc..... I use my primary device more often. Some days I don't even make a call on my BlackBerry just email come through.

Basically the only time I have ever got the low battery alert was when I actually used my device. I literally charged the phone all last night full one hundred percent this morning, sent two emails and read a few that came in, used one app to update doing my account balances and I'm in a meeting and I get a warning low battery, mind you no calls text on wifi etc.... I used to STRUGGLE getting the battery to run down even when I heavily used the device it just wouldn't go down.

But to see such drastic performance depreciation out of the blue where the only thing changed is a decrease in usage is mind boggling
    02-12-16 01:34 AM
    I just know my device is acting different I've not made any app changes etc..... I use my primary device more often. Some days I don't even make a call on my BlackBerry just email come through.

Basically the only time I have ever got the low battery alert was when I actually used my device. I literally charged the phone all last night full one hundred percent this morning, sent two emails and read a few that came in, used one app to update doing my account balances and I'm in a meeting and I get a warning low battery, mind you no calls text on wifi etc.... I used to STRUGGLE getting the battery to run down even when I heavily used the device it just wouldn't go down.

But to see such drastic performance depreciation out of the blue where the only thing changed is a decrease in usage is mind boggling
    lol copy paste response.. same response on my thread.. follow what the other guy just said check the battery stat.. on device monitor to check the possible reason behind that

Posted via CB10
    02-12-16 02:45 AM
    Draining battery-uploadfromtaptalk1455300299997.jpgDraining battery-uploadfromtaptalk1455300309510.jpgDraining battery-uploadfromtaptalk1455300318424.jpg

Well... I charged the device to full took it off DID NOT USE MY DEVICE AT ALL. Went to bed was awakened by the battery alert saying warning! My battery never drains like this wtf
    02-12-16 12:05 PM
    Restart your device two times. Holding the upper and lower button volume both at the same time until you see in the screen "blackberry". After that, try again and check the drain of the battery.

BlackBerry Classic. Spain.
    02-12-16 12:18 PM
    Ok I'll try
    02-12-16 08:05 PM
    Is there a network connection that corresponds to the spikes in battery use?
    02-12-16 08:56 PM
    It didn't drain tonight. Amazon app store and Amazon updated today maybe that's why
    02-13-16 03:36 AM
    Oh, Amazon.
    i found it was a battery-eater so i re-loaded the OS and never opened them again. They are tucked away in a hidden folder.
    If used, even once, they will run in the background when any Android app is installed - from any source.
    02-13-16 06:25 AM