Just would like to let everyone know that there's this cool app on BlackBerry world which is a app that records your screen live like a video. But after closing the app it will make your homescreen freeze. After 15 minutes you would reset or restart the phone but to no avail the phone will be stuck. Reset by pressing the volume button puts the phone to reset. And a black screen appears. Right after this the phone is vegetable and lifeless. Nothing can start the phone. My phone was lifeless for 8 hours. I didn't know what to do. The solution was to the fix was to plug BlackBerry classic into the computer via USB and wait. There's no led light red or anything. It's irresponsive dead. Then press the power button and the sleep and wake button together. It will make red led light flash. 5 seconds later os 10 will boot back. This worked for me and solved my problem. I then deleted the app which was very good app but too buggy. I would just like let the BlackBerry community know. Thanks. OS 10.3.2.2474

Posted via CB10
    11-03-15 07:02 AM
    Are you talking about screen recorder by toysoft? I use this app all the time on my z30 and have never had any problems. It's a great app for me.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-15 07:23 AM
    What specific screen recorder app are you speaking of? I use screen recorder from toy soft and never experienced any issues..

Via BlackBerry 10  Z30
    11-03-15 07:34 AM
    It's an app from the developer katyayini Infotech Private. I only tried the free version though. You can check on the blackberry world. It has good reviews but I doubt it.. and the app has a red icon. Hope it helps, keep safe everyone.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-15 08:30 AM
    Maybe it was just a one time bug! Sometimes it happens.
    11-03-15 08:56 AM
    Maybe it was just a one time bug! Sometimes it happens.
    Agree, sometimes apps install wrong or a bug and delete and re download works out..sometimes.. good luck

Via BlackBerry 10  Z30
    11-03-15 03:47 PM
    I have this app on classic and it works great no black screen here

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 10:40 PM
    I have the Pro version of this app and I have only used it once but so far no problems but thanks, I'll keep a look out.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 11:02 PM