i use Memo Pad on the Classic does anyone know where it is kept?
    When I'm in email or text messaging I can not attach these files.

Thank you
    04-04-15 04:51 PM
    If you are referring to the Remember app you can share the notes from within the app by clicking the overflow button (three verticle dots) and selecting share. However I don't know if you can access them from within the email or txt menus.

Posted from my Classic
    04-04-15 05:13 PM
    If you are referring to the Remember app you can share the notes from within the app by clicking the overflow button (three verticle dots) and selecting share. However I don't know if you can access them from within the email or txt menus.

Posted from my Classic
    No it is just like notes but BB10
    04-04-15 06:27 PM
    I do think you are both talking about the same thing... If you open the remember app, you do find the notes in there. Or are you talking about something else? How do you normally access them?

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-04-15 06:46 PM
    My mistake this is an app I down loaded from BB World called Memo Pad by Access Fusion

Anybody have a "note pad" that can be attached to a text message or email?
    04-04-15 08:58 PM
    The original remember app

CB10 - Q10
    04-04-15 09:06 PM
    The developer should know, email them.
    04-04-15 09:11 PM
    My mistake this is an app I down loaded from BB World called Memo Pad by Access Fusion

Anybody have a "note pad" that can be attached to a text message or email?
    Well, I made use of the homescreen shortcuts, assigned "N" to create a new note. This way, it's easy to make a note, you don't have to open remember, then create new note, just hold down N. This means you can use the native remember app for notes and it'll be kind of convenient too. Maybe will not has as many features as the aftermarket apps, but at least it's pretty well integrated into the system. Universal search searches through them too.
    04-05-15 12:42 AM
    Well, I made use of the homescreen shortcuts, assigned "N" to create a new note. This way, it's easy to make a note, you don't have to open remember, then create new note, just hold down N. This means you can use the native remember app for notes and it'll be kind of convenient too. Maybe will not has as many features as the aftermarket apps, but at least it's pretty well integrated into the system. Universal search searches through them too.
    Great idea. I discovered that BB10 won't let you attach a note from an email once the email is started. You have to start with the note, then share it to the email or text message.

It is to bad BB10 does not share after the email/message is started. It will let you share to a file but that app does not share so I could not find the file folder that holds the "notes". Seems a little odd that when you search in the folders I could not find these files.

I will use your short cut.

Thanks

Edit: I see did not know remember was the notes. I was only using for tasks. Short cut is "D" on my phone. Same situation can not find the folder to share once the email is started.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Mr4aces; 04-05-15 at 09:08 AM.
    04-05-15 08:55 AM
    @Slagman5

How did you change or assign the short cut. If the letter is already assigned it will not let me change it. Just goes to the assigned function.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-15 09:15 AM
    @meogh @kbz1960 @amcampbell

Thanks. Dumb me did not know how to use Remember. I bought an app.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-15 09:18 AM
    @Slagman5

How did you change or assign the short cut. If the letter is already assigned it will not let me change it. Just goes to the assigned function.

Posted via CB10
    Settings > shortcuts and speed dial > long hold the key you wish to assign, configure from there.
    NB some shortcuts are locked by the OS and cannot be re assigned.
    Posted from my Classic
    04-05-15 09:47 AM
    Great idea. I discovered that BB10 won't let you attach a note from an email once the email is started. You have to start with the note, then share it to the email or text message.

It is to bad BB10 does not share after the email/message is started. It will let you share to a file but that app does not share so I could not find the file folder that holds the "notes". Seems a little odd that when you search in the folders I could not find these files.

I will use your short cut.

Thanks

Edit: I see did not know remember was the notes. I was only using for tasks. Short cut is "D" on my phone. Same situation can not find the folder to share once the email is started.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, it's REALLY weird, the files are not indexed in the system, they are almost like hidden system files...

04-05-15 09:50 AM
    Settings > shortcuts and speed dial > long hold the key you wish to assign, configure from there.
    NB some shortcuts are locked by the OS and cannot be re assigned.
    Posted from my Classic
    Well, to be more clear, long press the letter using the touchscreen, not long hold the actual key on the keyboard... Select Edit A Shortcut.

04-05-15 09:52 AM
    got it
    thanks
    04-05-15 12:53 PM