Good afternoon

I have a few friends that use the BB Classic leather pocket pouch and some use a screen protector. However, I have seen a few people go "au naturel", as one user put it, with their BB. With my previous iPhone, I always used a case as it felt delicate, but with the the BB Classic, it feels much more sturdier. Anyways, do you use any accessories with your BB?

Have a nice day everyone!

Kindest regards

Donald
    05-30-15 06:16 AM
    I just use a screen protector

Posted via CB10
    05-30-15 06:22 AM
    I don't use anything. No screen protector, no case, no nothing.

It's too pretty to hide the phone behind a case and the screen seems fine without a protector on it.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-15 07:10 AM
    I have screen protector, keep phone in fab pink folio case while away from home (protection and easier to find in purse, keeps it safe in case I drop when removing from pocket). I don't care what other people think, especially about my beautiful Classic. I care about having this phone for a loooooooooooooong time.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-15 04:54 PM
    I don't use anything. No screen protector and definitely no case. This Z30 is outstanding and no worst for the wear. Looks great still

Posted using the outstanding BlackBerry Z30
    05-30-15 04:55 PM
    Hello,

Screen protector and BlackBerry transform hard shell.

Z10 STL100-3/10.3.1.2744/CB10
    05-30-15 04:57 PM
    Ghost Armor on screen and bare bum ..
    05-30-15 05:10 PM
    Used to go blank.

Dropped my Classic whilst jogging on rough stone. Got dents, and a screen scratch. Now I use a leather back case (not all the time). I also have the BlackBerry leather pouch, but I find it kinda hard too get the phone out when I need it.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-15 05:32 PM
    I got the Seido case and I sync it to the Blacberry Bluetooth speaker to listen to music.
    05-30-15 06:36 PM
    While my BlackBerrys have always been sexy whilst nude, they've also always been far too eloquent for blemishes of any nature... I am a huge far of "barely there" clear cases and HD crystal clear screen savers... although I DO keep a more 'rugged', 'sturdy' case or 2 for those "just in case" days... one can never be too safe when it comes to one's device after all... (I also have a waterproof carrier that is seasonally awesome! Tis the season to hit the sand and water slides! Hate to have my summer fun ruined by a soggy Berry incident. -flashbacks to the summer of 2006 and my beloved 8700 may she RIP-)

Posted via CB10
    sewnut likes this.
    05-30-15 06:51 PM
    I only use the Seido Holster for my Classic and Passport.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-15 07:04 PM
    I like the pull-tab pouch and no screen protector. For on the go use, vertical flip-tab case is best, so the case cant fall off. The gel back slip on cover is good for when not moving as the phone is less slippery.
    05-31-15 02:02 AM
    I've never used any accessories on my phone. The only one I liked the look of for the Classic was the charging dock but a couple of members said that the dock scratched their phone so I was dubious. I didn't keep the Classic anyway.

I like some of the shells you can buy for it though. They look pretty cool

Posted via CB10
    05-31-15 05:16 AM
    I use the Tetded case protector. Yesterday, after less than a month of owning the phone I dropped it, and of course the surface it fell onto was a concrete slab. It bounced the first time off the corner of its case, and the case door conveniently swung open in time for the phone to hit the floor a second time face first.

The protective case has the slimmest ridge all around the front of the phone so that the phone itself came to rest barely a millimetre off the ground. The case now has battle scars, and fortunately even with the swing-open door it just managed to protect all angles of the phone from any scuffs, scratches or dents from the concrete slab. I would have been mortified if I had not had a case on this phone. It took a moments distraction, just a split-second of dumbly trying to do two things at once could've resulted in the screen getting cracked, the keys scratched, the metal banding scuffed. The case was expensive, but nowhere as expensive as getting the phone fixed, and the additional downtime of not having the phone, so that case has has now paid for itself.

Sod's law that it just had to happen whilst standing on concrete, not carpet. So yes, buy a case!
    Last edited by One Brain Cell; 05-31-15 at 01:13 PM.
    05-31-15 09:36 AM
    I use the Tetded case protector. Yesterday, after less than a month of owning the phone I dropped it, and of course the surface was a concrete slab. It bounced the first time off the corner of its case, and the case door conveniently swung open in time for the phone to hit the floor a second time face first.

The protective case has the slimmest ridge all around the front of the phone so that the phone itself came to rest barely a millimetre off the ground. The fact case now has battle scars, and even with the swing open door it just managed to protect all angles of the phone from scuffs, scratch, dent from the concrete slab. I would have been mortified if I had not had a case on this phone. It took a moments distraction of trying to do two things at one and the screen could have cracked, the keys scratched, the metal banding scuffed.

Its so annoying, and sods law that it just had to drop on concrete, not carpet.
    Precisely why I roll with some sort of protection ALWAYS... "Don't be a fool, wrap your tool" applies to more than just high school proms and BurningMan after all...

Posted via CB10
    05-31-15 09:42 AM
    I have a leather oem holster..

Posted via my awesome Classic
    05-31-15 11:22 AM
    Coveroo for drop protection of edges, leather side load holster black for daily work carry, 2 sets of ear buds for quiet listen to music on Marta, direct audio jack cable to plug into Bose Sound link for Pandora channels and to share music.

Nuf?

Michael in Atl
    Z10

Posted via CB10
    05-31-15 11:40 AM
    @Mausje75: can the holster accommodate a Classic that is also wearing a protective skin? Like the soft rubber one that Blackerry makes, or is the Holster so tight that its purely phone only?
    05-31-15 01:15 PM
    @Mausje75: can the holster accommodate a Classic that is also wearing a protective skin? Like the soft rubber one that Blackerry makes, or is the Holster so tight that its purely phone only?
    I think that is purely phone only.. it's a tight fit..

Posted via my awesome Classic
    05-31-15 01:39 PM
    Ah, ok thanks for that. I like the idea of the Holster, but I think it would just increase the chances of my dropping the phone again. Probably as I'm standing over a Shark tank or the lip of a volcano.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-15 03:34 PM
    Nude

Posted via CB10
    05-31-15 05:34 PM
    Thanks for the input everyone! Personally, I am going to get the Blackberry OEM soft shell case to wrap my awesome BB Classic
    06-04-15 02:13 PM