BBM with Video chat!

Posted via -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    No I mean, communicating with people. Because people don't use BBM at all. Face it

Posted via CB10
    02-14-16 06:40 AM
    No I mean, communicating with people. Because people don't use BBM at all. Face it

Posted via CB10
    well get "this people" to load BBM on to there mobile device instead of you using Skype plus another account with it.
    and as far I understand, Skype does cost money too, BBM doesn't.
    have a mate abroad who uses a Apple iOS, and he tried BBM and loves it now because of the much better footprint on the system and much more repayable too.
    Just spread the BBM word ;P

02-14-16 09:05 AM
    well get "this people" to load BBM on to there mobile device instead of you using Skype plus another account with it.
    and as far I understand, Skype does cost money too, BBM doesn't.
    have a mate abroad who uses a Apple iOS, and he tried BBM and loves it now because of the much better footprint on the system and much more repayable too.
    Just spread the BBM word ;P

You know, that that about 99% of the smartphone market out there is unable to use BBM Video?
    Skype does not cost money, if you only use IP-connections to video call your mates. It has the ability to call normal phone numbers - this does cost money as you said, but it is not comparable to BBM, which does not have this feature at all.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-16 10:12 AM
    You know, that that about 99% of the smartphone market out there is unable to use BBM Video?
    Posted via CB10
    there is BBM for Android and there is BBM for Apple too, both together make up this 99% of the market as far I concern, than may another 0,5% Blackberry and the rest don't even know about Skype or are M$-Skype devices.

Anyway this question in this thread is about:
    "how to get Android delete of the OS10"
    not about Skype.

02-14-16 11:19 AM
    there is BBM for Android and there is BBM for Apple too, both together make up this 99% of the market as far I concern, than may another 0,5% Blackberry and the rest don't even know about Skype or are M$-Skype devices.

Anyway this question in this thread is about:
    "how to get Android delete of the OS10"
    not about Skype.

Let it go dude. You're defending a lost cause.

Posted via CB10
    Razuberi likes this.
    02-14-16 01:34 PM
30 12