Sorry to admins I can't see my old post ill just bookmarked this one for me to find my post easily

i just got my blackberry classic from a friend and its working exceptionally well not until sunday when i was surprised to see that there is a technical problem. i assume *its a network related problem from that time being so i just ignored it. but when i woke up the other day thats when i became worried and upon searching the web it seems like this is one of the issue of this device. this is the troubleshooting steps ive done.
    1. swipe the data 3 times
    2. update it via blackberry link (its updated 10.3.2.2474 bundled 10.3.2.2689)
    3. use my sim card to other device
    4. tried another sim card on my device
    5.removed and returned the sim after 5 mins
    6. removed and returned the sim after an hour
    7. turned off my device for few hours
    all of this steps are not helping my device at all
    here are the error msgs that im having actually it use to appear once in a while or randomly after i removed and return back the sim card
    1. sim card blocked
    2. sim card not detected
    3 *technical problem
    the only loophole ive seen during the processes that ive done is that no matter how many times i updated my classic everytime im checking software update it always states that i need to update my device
    i hope that i can help from knowledgable peeps around here its kinda frustrating after i was robbed with my q10 just two weeks ago. i just wanted to know if this is a software or hardware issue
    12-25-15 09:57 PM
    Have you spoken to your carrier about it? It might be an issue with your sim card. I'd ask for a new sim card and see if that fixes the problem.

Just recently on my Z10 (before switching to classic) I was having problems saying 'sim not detected' and 'carrier blocked' etc. I went to my carrier, of course they said it was my phone. I asked for a new sim card - problem solved.

Posted with my Blackberry Classic SQC100-1/10.3.2.2639
    12-27-15 03:35 PM
    That is most likely a carrier issue with the sim, my girlfriend has the same issue with her iPhone switching between 6 and 6 plus on Verizon.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-28-15 09:31 AM
    Have you spoken to your carrier about it? It might be an issue with your sim card. I'd ask for a new sim card and see if that fixes the problem.

Just recently on my Z10 (before switching to classic) I was having problems saying 'sim not detected' and 'carrier blocked' etc. I went to my carrier, of course they said it was my phone. I asked for a new sim card - problem solved.

thank you very much. I already got it. ive recently lost a blackberry Q10 which contains my prepaid simcard for 9 years. I know there's micro and nano sim around. but I never experienced changing sim card for almost a decade. so I thought I cant buy a nano sim that I need to buy regular sim and cut it via sim cutter. classic tray and sim reader is kinda sensitive as per BlackBerry support. So earlier she tried using a pure nano sim (without cutting via sim cutter) and suddenly it works..

PS:

there's few micro sim and no nano sim at around 2006 lol..
    12-28-15 10:56 AM
    That is most likely a carrier issue with the sim, my girlfriend has the same issue with her iPhone switching between 6 and 6 plus on Verizon.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    thanks a lot for the help checkout my long msg above cheers!
    12-28-15 10:57 AM
    thank you very much. I already got it. ive recently lost a blackberry Q10 which contains my prepaid simcard for 9 years. I know there's micro and nano sim around. but I never experienced changing sim card for almost a decade. so I thought I cant buy a nano sim that I need to buy regular sim and cut it via sim cutter. classic tray and sim reader is kinda sensitive as per BlackBerry support. So earlier she tried using a pure nano sim (without cutting via sim cutter) and suddenly it works..

PS:

there's few micro sim and no nano sim at around 2006 lol..
    Cool, glad you got it all back up and running!!

12-29-15 03:59 AM