Hi All,

Just a couple of days ago I transferred all my files over from my 9900 to the new Classic using the Device Switch app. When everything transferred over (quite smoothly I must add!) I had a couple of pictures that I wanted to delete (phone saves pictures I would receive from Whatsapp) and when I try to delete the pictures I get this notification "Delete Failed: This item(s) could not be deleted." Doesn't happen to all my pictures just a couple of them. Anyone know how to get around this??

Also - I don't seem to be getting Facebook notifications if someone sends me a message to my inbox. I have my notifications for Facebook turned on..seem to be getting the rest of them except for this! Suggestions?
    01-01-15 03:00 PM
    Have this same issue when trying to delet pics. Also can't figure out where the camera saves pics I take with Classic camera. No auto preview and once pic is taken, can't find it anywhere. Not even sure it's actually taking the pic, although it looks and appears it is. Weird stuff going on with this Classic camera.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-15 05:03 PM
    Photos taken with the camera should be being saved in the Device/Camera folder or if you have a MicroSD media card inserted they could be in Media Card/Camera.

Open the File Manager app and have a look if they are there. You should be able to see them in the Pictures app also with the pictures sorted either by Date order or in the Camera album.

Posted from my BlackBerry Z30 STA100-2/10.3.1.1154 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.4
    01-01-15 05:13 PM
    Here's the odd part - I can't see the pictures that show up in "pictures" when I go to File Manager app.

I also notice when I click on properties, the pictures I can't delete are "read only" anyway to change the settings so I have read/write permission?
    01-03-15 12:07 PM
    Here's the odd part - I can't see the pictures that show up in "pictures" when I go to File Manager app.

I also notice when I click on properties, the pictures I can't delete are "read only" anyway to change the settings so I have read/write permission?
    I'd like to know as well because this has happened with a few pictures in my passport.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 12:20 PM