Just to clarify...I'm not pressing two buttons quickly. I don't even have to press the button for the thing to creak like I need to spray a can of WD-40 on the keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    :lol: very funny!

Via BlackBerry Passport 10.3.1.1154 on Blazin fast T-Mobile LTE.
    01-09-15 02:09 PM
    Even odder is the fact that mine has stopped doing this now. Maybe BlackBerry forgot to mention the self healing toolbelt feature. Lol

Posted via CB10
    01-10-15 02:16 PM
    I can add that my back key and end key also make a bit of creaking noise but I guess I have gotten used to it. Maybe it is still being broken in after a few weeks of having it LOL

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 02:25 PM
    I can add that my back key and end key also make a bit of creaking noise but I guess I have gotten used to it. Maybe it is still being broken in after a few weeks of having it LOL

Posted via CB10
    Worst case guess would be, that^ will only happen just after the 30 days return period is over... ;')

�   A berry good start and God's blessing to all in 2015 ...   �
    01-11-15 06:58 PM
    Have people been sending their Classic's back for this issue or just accepted it

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    08-10-15 11:41 PM
    Have people been sending their Classic's back for this issue or just accepted it

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    I actually returned my first Classic partly due to this issue (double-typing and creaky keys on the keyboard were the other), I didn't want to accept it after just two month of use. I fear though it might come back on the replacement unit. I am not sure if I would send it in again though if the problems appears again. That stupid reseller service takes between five to eight weeks to replace a phone, which pretty much sucks, especially considering they usually just swap it out for a refurb unit. This shouldn't take more than two weeks at all.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-15 12:36 AM
31 12