Hey all. I recently purchased a BB Classic and I'm digging it. I came over from Android and I cannot tell you what a great relief it is not to be bogged down in silly apps. I love BB so much, I was thinking of investing in BB stock. (Mmm...maybe not...?)

A few questions from a newbie and I'm hoping you can help me out.

Under BB Protect, I'm having a tough time figuring this out. I turn it on, I log on, I'm on the appropriate screen, and again and again, it tells me a device isn't associated with BB Protect. What am I missing?

Under BlackBerry Link, it doesn't give me the option to sync my Content and Calendars. The buttons are shaded out and are unable to be pressed.

Thanks so much!
    12-08-15 08:31 AM
    Hm, I'm not sure because I never had any of the issues you speak of. Both of those things work fine for me. But have you created a BB ID and made sure your phone is logged in on it?

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    12-08-15 11:23 AM
    Doing a little digging (work is slow) I discovered that since I'm running through the Blackberry Enterprise Server, I don't have Protect...? That sounds odd but kinda/sorta makes sense. I guess.Is it that my phone is so new that other BB users aren't familiar with this strangeness?

I'll be working on the BB Link issues this PM. I feel that the solution is staring at me right in the face.
    12-08-15 01:31 PM