Hello everyone, I just received my blackberry classic as a Christmas present on Wednesday and I've encountered some problems with it that make me kind of unsettled. I chose to go to Blackberry because I'm overall in love with it but I fear these issues will push me to switch back to my iPhone. I have a couple of encounters that lead me to wonder "why?" and if you can answer any of them, I'd be most grateful. For the one's you are answering please leave the question number!

1) Whenever I turn off/on my phone just to see, I have to log back into my Twitter in the blackberry hub and it reloads all of my old messages (even though they're deleted on the app/desktop). Why?

2) Earlier today my parents made me go with them to a church service and I wanted to use Twitter (I use the android app off of Amazon) and it would not load, it wouldn't even go to the twitter page, it was just a black screen. I had 4G LTE and I deleted the app and once I did, I tried to go to Amazon and re-download it and the same problem occurred but when I went to the blackberry app store, that loaded perfectly fine. Once again, why?
    12-25-15 09:01 PM
    Just use the native BlackBerry Twitter app and both your issues should be resolved.

Posted via CB10
    mike350 likes this.
    12-26-15 09:04 AM
    There is twitter app Blaq, that seems to get good reviews too. I just use the native Twitter app too.

Posted via Classic
    wilber1 likes this.
    12-26-15 09:47 AM
    I use Twittly - works brilliantly on my Classic and has lots of additional functionality over the native twitter app

Posted via CB10
    01-01-16 03:11 PM