Having a big problem with my contacts. I have been a BlackBerry user for over 10 years and never had this happen to me. My business contacts are all synced to Outlook.com and it has worked wonderful forever. I am not on a leak, and using stock Verizon OS on a classic.

All of a sudden today all my contacts disappeared. The sync contacts toggle was still turned on, but they are all gone. I have removed the account many times and re-added it. It starts to sync and gets to around roughly 200 contacts, and then the immediately all are gone again. This happens every time. I have tried rebooting and it does not help. I would like to figure this out without doing a wipe.

Has anyone else had this happen? I have no idea how to solve this and it is a major problem for how my business in conducted.

Thanks in advance everyone!
    03-26-15 10:59 AM
    Seems to be an issue with outlook right now on microsoft side. Reports of it happening on other devices as well. Simple twitter search reveals this.
    03-26-15 11:16 AM
    Thank you. I searched the forum but didn't see anything at the time. Now I am seeing all the other threads. Thank you for putting my nervous mind at rest. My employees were going nuts, I'm sure Microsoft will work it out. Thank you!

- Chris Murphy 
    03-27-15 07:00 AM
    I recently switched from gmail to outlook to see if I can solve a problem with contacts and today all my contacts disappeared. I raged, but I'm glad it's just a Microsoft problem.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 02:20 PM
    This issue should be resolved now for most people (as of 24 hours ago Microsoft said that they're still working on it, but seems to be fixed for a majority). To get your data resynced properly, head over to Accounts under Settings, tap your email account, then "Edit Contact Folder Settings", make sure that the top option to sync all contacts is turned on and that the Contacts folder is checked, then hit Save, then Save again to exit back to the main Accounts screen. Give it a few minutes after that and everything should be back to normal.
    03-28-15 06:41 PM