I have a Passport with my personal number (for calls and data) and Bold with Work number (for only calls). Recently Work enabled us plain data (no BIS), so Bold became a kind of useless. I am considering buying Blue Classic or at least black one.

In Passport, I have bought lot of apps in which some most useful ones I want to have on Classic too. For this, IMO I have to use same BBID. I am aware that I can't use BBM on both, and I am perfectly OK to run BBM only on PP.

Is that possible? After setting new Classic with my existing BBID and ignoring BBM setup, can I able to download paid apps I already purchased on PP?

I am also aware of some items like Remember, PK won't sync between too, and I am perfectly OK with that.

Thanks for helping.
    11-03-15 12:52 PM
    Yes, if you use your existing BBID you will be able to download your paid apps.
    11-03-15 12:56 PM
    Yes, if you use your existing BBID you will be able to download your paid apps.
    Thanks. Can I able to bypass BBM setup on Classic? Or is it interlocked that I will be forced create another BBID?

Thanks again.
    11-03-15 01:10 PM
    You can definitely bypass the BBM setup. I have 2 spare z10's and my main driver Passport. I use the same BBID for all 3 devices and can access all my paid apps on any device. There may be a few device specific exceptions on the z10 to Passport or Classic, but there should be NO exceptions on your Passport to Classic scenario because of the screen commonality. You will have no problems.
    KingOfQwerty likes this.
    11-03-15 01:42 PM
    Thanks. That clears my doubt.
    11-03-15 02:06 PM
    Sounds like you understand it all already.

You *can* use BBM on both, but they'll be separate lists. I just use one and whenever I'm on my Classic or Passport or Z30, I bring the list over to that phone.

And in BlackBerry World, just go to "Available" under "My Apps and Games" and it lets you download everything you have before, paid and free.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-15 05:03 PM