So I've noticed the Blue Classic has become quite rare recently - I don't see many (currently none at all) listings on Kijiji and the few that are on ebay are around $750 CAD!

Will this same thing happen to the black version as supply dwindles down to zero?

It's not like the OS will see continued support, if anything functionality will only go down with time. Unless all you use it for are basic functions.
    07-11-16 11:41 AM
    no one can assume but i think maybe the blue Classic holds more value cause it's unusual.....
    Avenzuno likes this.
    07-11-16 11:48 AM
    Too bad the internals are less than impressive. I wouldn't pay much more for a blue classic over black

Classic /10.3.2.2639 / Telus
    07-11-16 12:26 PM
    It's waaaaaaay overpriced considering the specs and future of bb10. If it had the passport specs then maybe the price would be justified but even that seems like reaching.

Posted via CB10
    jas1978 and andy957 like this.
    07-11-16 12:41 PM
    It's blue, mate. I mean it's BLUE.
    Check the price on shopbb uk, crazy.
    And if BlackBerry sold the few BRONZE they have, the price would have been crazier.

Posted from my Passport
    07-13-16 08:33 AM
    I love my Cobalt Blue Classic. I won't be selling it anytime soon. Sad that bb10 is ending though. I'll take the next two updates and then look at me options. I'm not a heavy app user but losing whatsapp is concerning.

Using my Cobalt Blue BlackBerry Classic :-)
    07-13-16 10:36 AM
    I love my Cobalt Blue Classic; it's my favorite over my Z30 and Q10. I wish I hoarded another blue BlackBerry Classic before Shop BlackBerry pulled them from its online store. I've been here before; some of you might remember the hp Pre3. This thread here isn't about internals. Yes, they're not the best hardware specs, not even close. But that blue color is rare, and the blue Classic is already commanding higher prices. For BlackBerry fans, the demand for the Blue is there. Too bad the bronze ones were never made.

Posted via CB10 | SQC100-4 Classic in Cobalt Blue
    07-14-16 01:01 AM
    Considering they've said multiple times now BlackBerry will NOT be abandoning BB10 now or in the near future, with the possibility of a new BB10 device being made.

Also, my Blue Classic is by far the best looking and best phone I've used to date. Classic in general is great, the blue is just an amazing difference with a far superior keyboard. Better then my black one
    07-14-16 02:03 AM

Also, my Blue Classic is by far the best looking and best phone I've used to date. Classic in general is great, the blue is just an amazing difference with a far superior keyboard. Better then my black one
    I agree, there's something cool about the blue version. I had the black version first and then got the blue. The black looks cool as always, but I guess the blue just seems somehow more special.

It kind of reminds me of the old days, when BlackBerry had the 8700g and 8800 in that dark blue color.

Posted via CB10
    velkod likes this.
    07-14-16 04:56 PM
    I agree, there's something cool about the blue version. I had the black version first and then got the blue. The black looks cool as always, but I guess the blue just seems somehow more special.

It kind of reminds me of the old days, when BlackBerry had the 8700g and 8800 in that dark blue color.

Posted via CB10
    Yep. I wish I could get my hands on the white one tho.
    07-14-16 09:08 PM
    Yep. I wish I could get my hands on the white one tho.
    Now that one is rare! More than the Blue for sure.

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    velkod likes this.
    07-15-16 11:06 AM