Dear buddies!
    I am the happiest person !!! Yesterday I have bought new BB Classic... and it's the sexiest phone I have ever had!!! It's Cobalt blue!!!
    After years of iOS and Android use, I am trying to adapt for BB10. It is difficult, but I believe, that I can be more productive on this device, than on my iPhone. I have read a lot of threads on Crackberrys, where people told about their experience of BB10 use and it's huge productivity.
    I want to ask You what Apps will You suggest me to download? How can I use my device better?
    Many thanks!

Posted via CB10
    zodmode247 and Cephas Barlow like this.
    08-04-16 05:41 AM
    Wow you've been on here for months I thought you would've already been using a bb10 phone by now.

Much of the productivity of bb10 comes from the small but significant details of the os itself, how things are accomplished, etc

One example is the browser - no ads and content renders in a reader friendly fashion and also looks more professional, they even have a reader mode.

The cursor circle, learn how to use it when editing content and you'll find how ingenious bb10 is.

Those are just a small sample my friend - go watch some videos on youtube by BlackBerry on how to use the os.

There aren't really that many apps you would need that doesn't already come with the phone itself - I would personally patch the phone up with cobalt's Google services and get the play store on there for any android apps you'd need - no guarantee they all work though.

#whatisclassic
    08-04-16 06:33 AM
    Link in your Evernote account to the Remember app - I would legitimately be LOST with out it - it's quick and mega handy!!!

Follow Me @OMGitsRLR - Posted via My Awesome BlackBerry Classic
    Avenzuno likes this.
    08-04-16 08:14 AM
    The BB10 is amazing. I continuing discovering new gestures and features that make things faster and easier.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 05:45 PM
    Hey Viktor I don't know if you've used a BB before? So, if you haven't can I suggest you focus first off on the keyboard shortcuts. Here's the 'definitive list' from Blackberry.com:
    The definitive listing of BlackBerry Classic keyboard shortcuts | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog
    Using these shortcuts is so very productive, not to mention a very very quick way of getting things done!
    08-04-16 06:49 PM
    For what I can say BlackBerry Hub is hard to beat for emails especially I like that I can set different led blink colors for accounts. Very useful during meetings when you have phone in silent sitting on desk. As far as apps, stock ones are actually excellent. I really like the calendar meeting mode, it will automatically turn phone on silent when you have scheduled meeting in calendar. Only the maps are so so, for that I suggest great offline maps.me . And for news reading I suggest feedminder or its free counterpart RSS Savy app.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-16 02:52 AM
    The Remember app is really really useful too - typing 'Note' and then your Note details in the Universial Search is extremely helpful if you think/work on the go! (bearing in mind it can be sometimes sluggish!)

Follow Me @OMGitsRLR - Posted via My Awesome BlackBerry Classic
    08-06-16 05:10 PM
    I'm not sure about app because the OS itself is the productive feature.
    The Hub to manage your communication. You can sneak peak to check the hub when you're in a app. The fluidity when moving from one screen the the next. Search for the shortcut keys. I use voice dialing a lot, and for text message as well. Well, there are plenty you can do.
    The native app can help a lot already. Remember, calendar, travel, an so on. Most are for business though. But Story Maker can help you kill sometime creating a video.
    Try the tutorial first to learn your way around.

Posted from my Passport
    08-07-16 01:34 AM
    Forgot one important thing: set the File Manager to access your computer so you can access from you BLUE Classic while on the move, with your computer at home connecting to the net.

Posted from my Passport
    08-07-16 01:39 AM
    I'm always skeptical when I hear someone state I'll be more productive on 1 device vs another. Always remember the ddevices like the apps we use on them are simply tools. It takes dedication planning and a smart person to be productive not the tool but the hand that weilds it.
    Chris Chin likes this.
    08-09-16 12:32 AM
    Look up the keyboard short cuts then add a few of your own. You'll wonder how you ever worked without them.

Chris - Posted from my PP SE on CB10
    08-09-16 05:51 AM
    Forgot one important thing: set the File Manager to access your computer so you can access from you BLUE Classic while on the move, with your computer at home connecting to the net.

Posted from my Passport
    Does that require your computer to be on and connected to the web?

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    08-09-16 01:04 PM
    Does that require your computer to be on and connected to the web?

Yep.

That had save me once and at least another guy on here.

Posted from my Passport
    08-09-16 01:29 PM
    Yep.

That had save me once and at least another guy on here.

Posted from my Passport
    Wow - what folder does it link to or is the entire drive?

08-09-16 03:13 PM
    Dear buddies!
    I am the happiest person !!! Yesterday I have bought new BB Classic... and it's the sexiest phone I have ever had!!! It's Cobalt blue!!!
    After years of iOS and Android use, I am trying to adapt for BB10. It is difficult, but I believe, that I can be more productive on this device, than on my iPhone. I have read a lot of threads on Crackberrys, where people told about their experience of BB10 use and it's huge productivity.
    I want to ask You what Apps will You suggest me to download? How can I use my device better?
    Many thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Well for starters, get the passwords app, for some reason it doesn't come preloaded. Gasbuddy is a good one. And it looks like you already got the best one; Crackberry!

Posted via CB10
    08-13-16 10:36 AM
    Dear buddies!
    Many thanks!

Posted via CB10
    I've been doing a LOT of critique without helping lately.

So;
    Email; if your on BES separate the corporate vs personal email accounts. There is a flaw in containerization. BlackBerry 10 doesn�t understand personal Web mail replies vs corporate. In fact corporate GAL should not be available for personal accounts.

Color the accounts. Set manager as VIP it'll help
    Set specific folders in mailbox to sync!!

Get a solid GTD app!!

Contacts keep unique names in corporate account.

Watch corporate data consumption.

 C L A S S I C |to| D T E K 5 //;=>
    08-15-16 01:01 AM
    Wow - what folder does it link to or is the entire drive?

It's been a few day and I guess you have figured it out. But just in case, you can set it to access the whole drive or specific folders.

Open Blackberry Link and look for 'Remote file access' on the left panel, right under 'Home' I believe. Click on it and then in the main window browse to select the drive/s or folder/s for remote access.
    08-15-16 11:32 AM
    I don't think BB10 can be as productive as my note 5. My classic is a great phone and more portable than my Note, however my note 5 can annotate, sign documents, read articles and handles background processing like a mofo.

I switched to classic cause I like the one handed use and focused approach to messaging that I find less distracting.

I don't think a phone can make anyone 'more' productive. Most smartphones do most of the stuff these days. Some are just few seconds faster.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-16 12:53 PM
    I definitely feel more productive on the Classic. IMO the PKB is way better for mistake free typing. I get a full day on one charge. The HUB makes reading and replying to text and email very fast. Though it's not perfect, the native calendar app manages my appointments and dates well. The remember app stores my written notes, voice notes, picture notes, web notes, and task all in one place. The file manager lets me locate files stored on my device w/ease. I also store my passwords in the native password keeper app. Don't overlook the assistant either.

The apps I'd install for added productivity and enjoyment are:
    Onedrive
    Dropbbox
    Neutron
    Nobex
    Supertube

Enjoy your blue Classic!

ClassicSQC100-3/10.3.2.858
    08-18-16 10:31 PM
    I don't think BB10 can be as productive as my note 5. My classic is a great phone and more portable than my Note, however my note 5 can annotate, sign documents, read articles and handles background processing like a mofo.

I switched to classic cause I like the one handed use and focused approach to messaging that I find less distracting.

I don't think a phone can make anyone 'more' productive. Most smartphones do most of the stuff these days. Some are just few seconds faster.

Posted via CB10
    But can't BB10 do all of what you mentioned in your first paragraph?

Passport SQW100-1/ 10.3.1.2876, Q10 SQN100-5/10.3.1.2576, Classic SQC100-4/ 10.3.2.2836
    08-18-16 11:20 PM