I observed my Classic seems like at standby mode with wifi off location services off and data off it consumes
    5% (two + hours) so at this rate it can stand 40-42 hours without charging.. good for a modern day smart fone but is this normal or my classic drains so fast??

Posted via CB10
    02-11-16 10:21 PM
    Check your battery usage statistics after that time. But, I think it drains normal.

BlackBerry Classic. Spain.
    02-12-16 12:44 AM
    Check your battery usage statistics after that time. But, I think it drains normal.

Overall with very heavy usage this device can last up to six hours.. with normal usage it can last me a day..

Posted via CB10
    02-12-16 12:56 AM
    I just know my device is acting different I've not made any app changes etc..... I use my primary device more often. Some days I don't even make a call on my BlackBerry just email come through.

Basically the only time I have ever got the low battery alert was when I actually used my device. I literally charged the phone all last night full one hundred percent this morning, sent two emails and read a few that came in, used one app to update doing my account balances and I'm in a meeting and I get a warning low battery, mind you no calls text on wifi etc.... I used to STRUGGLE getting the battery to run down even when I heavily used the device it just wouldn't go down.

But to see such drastic performance depreciation out of the blue where the only thing changed is a decrease in usage is mind boggling
    02-12-16 01:31 AM
    Well... I charged the device to full took it off DID NOT USE MY DEVICE AT ALL. Went to bed was awakened by the battery alert saying warning! My battery never drains like this wtfClassic's battery-uploadfromtaptalk1455300357966.jpg
    02-12-16 12:06 PM
    Wow, I think you purchased a dud. Anyway to exchange it for a new one?

Sent from my  Classic
    02-12-16 07:47 PM
    Check in battery usage monitor if all apps you don't need are really of. I had an issue with an app I thought which would be of and then realized that it was running in the backround and drained my battery very fast.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-16 07:51 PM
    Check in battery usage monitor if all apps you don't need are really of. I had an issue with an app I thought which would be of and then realized that it was running in the backround and drained my battery very fast.

Posted via CB10
    Might be a stupid question but what is PIM services it eats 11 percent of my battery life for the past 48 hours its the only suspicious app thats running might need to deactivate some of its feature/function..

Posted via CB10
    02-12-16 08:04 PM
    Classic's battery-img_20160213_100534.png

Display
    System
    Standby

is this normal??

Posted via CB10
    02-12-16 08:06 PM
    Might be a stupid question but what is PIM services it eats 11 percent of my battery life for the past 48 hours its the only suspicious app thats running might need to deactivate some of its feature/function..

Posted via CB10
    PIM stands for Personal Information Manager. All your accounts are managed via this (Email, LinkedIn....). That's why it also will show data usage.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-16 12:39 PM

Display
    System
    Standby

is this normal??

Posted via CB10
    Sounds normal to me, have the same toplist.

A phone is for most time in standby thus it can be expected that it will show on the overall usage.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-16 12:43 PM
    Restart your device two times. Holding the upper and lower button volume both at the same time until you see in the screen "blackberry". After that, try again and check the drain of the battery.

02-13-16 12:54 PM
    I just bought my classic 1 week ago and the battery seems to drain up very fast. Also overnight I lost 20% of battery. I dont know if this is normal since the battery needs to adapt to the OS, or this is a problem.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-16 01:01 PM
    At the first time all the device needs to adapt to the OS, I mean, the OS needs to adapt to the device and the battery. Wait,

02-13-16 01:38 PM
    My battery lasts 1,5 days even 2 days with: 3 sincroniced email accounts + whatsapp; no bbm, no facebook open, no linkedlin nor other social app opened. I turn off the device from 11 pm to 7 am also.

02-13-16 01:44 PM