Hello, friends!
    I am happy owner of the BlackBerry PP SE and BlackBerry Classic.
    I am using my device every day 24 hours - 7 days a week.
    I am from Russia. Here the BlackBerry is very rare device, everybody uses ios and android.
    But I really love it. I have bought these two devices to understand what I really need.
    I will be very short and will tell You what I like and dislike about Classic and PP:
    1) Classic is smaller and I can use it in one hand
    2) Classic has better typing experience
    3) Classic has better screen (it's colors are better)
    4) PP has bigger screen (more comfortable in reading texts)
    5) The BlackBerry 10 works a little bit faster on PP
    6) Classic has louder internal speaking dynamic
    7) On PP I receive the e-mail quicker
    8) On Classic the music via Bluetooth (Toyota) is louder and deeper

I told myself that Classic for me better and more comfortable than PP.
    Now I am thinking of selling these two devices, because I want to buy blue classic or p9983.
    What can You tell me about P9983? Is it the same as Classic? Or does it have better internal components, which will make voice and audio transmission better and system faster?
    So do I need to change my devices on this luxury one?
    Many thanks!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-03-16 05:15 AM
    The p9983 is a Q10 so internally it's the same as the classic. Smaller screen same 720X720 and no tool bar

Posted via CB10
    04-03-16 06:12 AM
    P9983 also has 64 gb of internal memory, while the classic only has 16

Posted via CB10
    04-03-16 10:51 AM
    Thank You!
    But I want to know about and to make comparison of:
    1) Internal speakers
    2) keyboard
    3) build quality
    4) battery life
    5) Bluetooth music

Posted via CB10
    04-03-16 01:25 PM
    I have both the Classic as well as the P9983... While the P9983 has a beautiful keyboard on its' own, has (a lot) more on-board memory and it feels like a premium device ALL the way through, I prefer my Classic as the Daily Driver overall... It's keyboard is better and the functionality of the trackpad just makes it perfect as far as my everyday needs go... The P9983 is fairly close to the same size as the Q10, my Classic having a slightly larger display, being slightly slimmer, while adding length and width vs the P9983... P9983 has a slightly more bold display vs the Classic as well as has a better camera (IMO) vs the Classic. Both are comfortable to hold, but I enjoy typing more from the Classic than the P9983... Classic's battery life is also much better than the P9983... I feel like the Classic has better call quality over the P9983, but the P9983 still sounds great as well. Both speakers on both devices are about the same, the P9983 sounding slightly better, but it's a tough call for me to me... Bluetooth works the same on both devices overall also... Despite all of this, the Classic is still what I end up going back to time after time... Just my preference, but these are my thoughts on the matter... You'd be happy either way

(But, why not buy both?)

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-03-16 03:19 PM
    I have both the Classic as well as the P9983... While the P9983 has a beautiful keyboard on its' own, has (a lot) more on-board memory and it feels like a premium device ALL the way through, I prefer my Classic as the Daily Driver overall... It's keyboard is better and the functionality of the trackpad just makes it perfect as far as my everyday needs go... The P9983 is fairly close to the same size as the Q10, my Classic having a slightly larger display, being slightly slimmer, while adding length and width vs the P9983... P9983 has a slightly more bold display vs the Classic as well as has a better camera (IMO) vs the Classic. Both are comfortable to hold, but I enjoy typing more from the Classic than the P9983... Classic's battery life is also much better than the P9983... I feel like the Classic has better call quality over the P9983, but the P9983 still sounds great as well. Both speakers on both devices are about the same, the P9983 sounding slightly better, but it's a tough call for me to me... Bluetooth works the same on both devices overall also... Despite all of this, the Classic is still what I end up going back to time after time... Just my preference, but these are my thoughts on the matter... You'd be happy either way

(But, why not buy both?)

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Thank You, friend for the detailed answer.
    Only two main things for me: call quality (I thought that on PP SE it will be great, I thought that on BlackBerry Priv it will be great, but for me Classic wins in this point - and You said that 9983 has lower call quality), typing experience (keyboard typing functionality is higher on Classic - better and faster typing You mean?)

Posted via CB10
    04-03-16 05:32 PM
    Thank You, friend for the detailed answer.
    Only two main things for me: call quality (I thought that on PP SE it will be great, I thought that on BlackBerry Priv it will be great, but for me Classic wins in this point - and You said that 9983 has lower call quality), typing experience (keyboard typing functionality is higher on Classic - better and faster typing You mean?)

Posted via CB10
    Call quality is better on the Classic vs. the Passport SE? How so?
    04-03-16 06:43 PM
    Call quality is better on the Classic vs. the Passport SE? How so?
    For me it was really a surprise. But on the Classic the sound in internal call speaker is louder and deeper.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-16 12:58 AM