Has anyone had any success with this app? Would like to use it while on travel but no success actually streaming video. The app loads fine and works as one would expect except for actually streaming video which lags continuously.
    03-26-15 01:48 PM
    Has anyone had any success with this app? Would like to use it while on travel but no success actually streaming video. The app loads fine and works as one would expect except for actually streaming video which lags continuously.
    That is my experience on my iPhone as well.
    03-26-15 02:03 PM
    Are you using the latest app? 3.0.0-799266 for Android came out yesterday.
    03-26-15 02:05 PM
    I'll download the latest and give it a go. On my Samsung phone and tablet it works flawlessly. It makes me wonder if the problem is lack of performance from the hardware or software. The samsung devices are all at least quad core but it is pure speculation or it could be the andriod runtime on the BB is the problem. I contacted Tivo and they don't support BB of course and one of the reasons i upgraded my personal device from 9900 to Classic was the tradeoff of andriod apps which I'm finding most halfway work.
    03-26-15 02:08 PM
    Downloaded the latest version and doing the same thing.
    03-26-15 02:38 PM