I will get an unlocked Classic as soon as I can lay my dirty paws on it. Will it work on T-Mobile? Thanks!
    12-18-14 01:57 PM
    Yes the one on shopblackberry and amazon will. You'll need a nano SIM.

Please wash your paws before handling it!
    12-18-14 02:20 PM
    Only downside is wifi calling likely won't work.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 02:26 PM
    The first call I made redirected me to 611, probably because the nano sim was new on the network. They happily enabled my phone and it works fine so far. I need a few more days to thoroughly check it out but I am very happy. Coworkers like it too.
    Mr4aces likes this.
    12-18-14 04:51 PM
    Wanted to ask here, I know it is a bit off topic but might get an answer.
    I am currently with Verizon unlimited data but their customer service and few other issues are driving me nuts.

Is TMoblie a viable alternative to Verizon?
    So sick of their crap.
    12-18-14 07:41 PM
    Is TMobile a viable alternative to Verizon?
    So sick of their crap.
    It was for me. I am fortunate to live in an area generally well covered by TMO. My VZW bill was high, occasional mistakes in bill, and toward the end, these repeated threats to cancel my service for non-payment, when I wasn't behind at all. At my previous residence, the area was labeled 'excellent coverage', yet I always dropped calls indoors. I encourage people to follow VZW in the news. Due to their public behavior, and also from working directly with them as part of my previous job, I began to feel like a fool for supporting such an evil company. Are the others any better ? Well I somehow think TMO is a notch better.

I recently moved, and the TMO signal was pretty bad in the back bedrooms. So I called, got a free CellSpot, and now have five bars there. The call quality with HD Voice sounds nothing like a typical phone call. And no more contracts, they only encourage the carrier to act badly. The phones are a little more expensive to obtain at the beginning due to no phone subsidy. Hope that helps.
    12-19-14 10:19 AM
    I am currently with Verizon unlimited data but their customer service and few other issues are driving me nuts.

So sick of their crap.
    I'm in So. Ca, but ironically, where I live I get near zero signal from all carriers (soon as I leave home I'm good). Been with Tmo for a long time and wifi-calling is the major reason. However, if we're specifically talking Classic, so far as I know at this time -- though it will work fine on Tmo -- wifi-calling is out. But I like the company and their overseas rates can't be beat.
    12-19-14 10:39 AM
    promise to wash paws
    as for wi-fi calling - I'm not a fan and do not need it, so that shouldn't be an issue. I assume that T Mobile does sell nano sims?
    12-20-14 11:55 AM

So sick of their crap.
    I had a BB Pearl with Verizon for years until their charges and awful customer services became too much for me to tolerate. T-Mobile was cheaper at the time and their customer service was A+

I've had great dealings with them even after leaving my contract and taking advantage of the Simple Choice plan. My plan is about $80 for unlimited everything plus free international talk, discounted long distance calls and roaming.

I will say that I do feel a bit of nostalgia when I see a Verizon customer who can use their data connection on the subway, but paying upwards of $30 extra for that ability isn't worth my switching back.

I'm in NYC by the way and have LTE service almost everywhere I go save my rooftop, the subway and some basements/underground restaurants.

I hope T-Mo gets the Classic (w/multiple colors) so that I can purchase it on a payment plan. I can afford it right now, but I'm cheap!
    12-20-14 02:18 PM
    Well I dumped Verizon last night for Tmobile and so far I am enjoying it. Still using LG G2 however, will need to save the loot to buy a classic which I am looking forward to.
    12-20-14 08:23 PM
    short answer, national coverage is simply better on VZW. In some places it's a big difference. In others not so much.
    T-MOBILE is better in every other way.

Great prices
    Great customer service
    Great phone selection since you can use any unlocked GSM.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 10:28 PM