https://n4bb.com/blackberry-classic-...rowser-scores/

Thoughts?

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
    08-12-14 07:01 PM
    As expected. Probably the best fit for the target market.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.700
    kfh227 likes this.
    08-12-14 07:05 PM
    not that it needs much power but seems they went under again.
    Mr4aces likes this.
    08-12-14 07:25 PM
    I'm still more than likely going to buy the classic over the passport.

Posted via CB10 on my amazing Verizon white Q10 or Z10!
    08-12-14 07:26 PM
    As expected. Probably the best fit for the target market.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.700
    Yah, because the "market" for these phones will not want something more powerful, because that's bad for some reason...
    Mr4aces and Moacirusa like this.
    08-12-14 08:18 PM
    What about the leaked specs for the Porsche Design? Are they going to build a whole different phone just for the Porsche Design? Usually the specs of the Porsche and the normal version are the same other than internal storage so that's it's cheaper (interchangeable parts) to mass produce... Possible this is just a dev unit?
    08-12-14 08:19 PM
    Knew it.

Posted via CB10
    Moopusmaximus and Blacklatino like this.
    08-12-14 08:20 PM
    Yah, because the "market" for these phones will not want something more powerful, because that's bad for some reason...
    Tried to be sarcastic, but it's actually true. If you are stubborn and still want a trackpad and tool belt then you certainly won't mind not having groundbreaking specs.
    SubCamp and tanzarian like this.
    08-12-14 08:23 PM
    Wow. Those are some weak specs compared to The Passport. Their on par with the Z10 released a year and a half ago. I guess sales of The Classic aren't much of a priority for BlackBerry.
    Mr4aces likes this.
    08-12-14 08:24 PM
    Don't know why they didn't just slap the LTE version Snapdragon 400 in there and save some battery life.
    08-12-14 08:25 PM
    this was my point in an earlier thread...the classic is a step back and has a tiny screen. this = no sales
    Mr4aces likes this.
    08-12-14 08:30 PM
    this was my point in an earlier thread...the classic is a step back and has a tiny screen. this = no sales
    It's a step forward compared to what it's replacing (BBOS).

Posted via CB10
    08-12-14 08:34 PM
    Screen is actually bigger than any other traditional QWERTY BB has ever made.
    08-12-14 08:40 PM
    I knew it wouldn’t have the passport’s specs, but was expecting more of an upgrade.
    Dave79 likes this.
    08-12-14 08:42 PM
    One of the good things I took away from this article. Is my Z10 is going to get a nice performance boost when it gets 10.3.
    08-12-14 08:45 PM
    The Classic is not a step back, it is a step forward for Blackberry. If it cannot replace the old Bold, and become the flagship, then Blackberry has no reason to be in the device business. The Passport and other flat screens like the Z10, Z30, are just gimmicks.
    bbzak likes this.
    08-12-14 08:52 PM
    The Classic is not a step back, it is a step forward for Blackberry. If it cannot replace the old Bold, and become the flagship, then Blackberry has no reason to be in the device business. The Passport and other flat screens like the Z10, Z30, are just gimmicks.
    Oh that's highlarious! Do you do stand-up comedy in your spare time? BlackBerry 10 is a gesture based operating system optimized for devices like the Z10 and Z30. The Z10 was released first for a reason.

I think BlackBerry should scrap the BB10 Classic all together and continue to make BBOS 7 devices for people like yourself.
    08-12-14 08:57 PM
    Wow. Those are some weak specs compared to The Passport. Their on par with the Z10 released a year and a half ago. I guess sales of The Classic aren't much of a priority for BlackBerry.
    Isn't the passport significantly bigger? Wouldn't more power on such a smaller phone drain more battery? Given battery limitation due to size, I don't see much of a problem here. As long as it's not super expensive or higher than the BlackBerry Q10 when originally released.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-14 09:05 PM
    CIO's don't give a rats *** about specs. I'm OK with the specs but the phone better be priced accordingly . If BlackBerry prices this thing tasty, enterprises will buy them by the crate load.

CB10'n it via da Z...30
    UrbanGlowCam and Nayalm like this.
    08-12-14 09:11 PM
    It'd be a shame to see essentially a Q10 that is stretched with a toolbelt. It will still be a solid device though since the bottleneck on existing devices seems to be more of the software rather than the hardware, and they haven't really gotten the full potential anyways.

On the other hand, I'd really like to see at least the Z30's specs in this bad boy. The battery should be larger and the design is improved in my opinion at the very least over the Q10.

Posted via CB10
    Mr4aces and Dave79 like this.
    08-12-14 09:14 PM
    I'm OK with the specs but the phone better be priced accordingly . If BlackBerry prices this thing tasty, enterprises will buy them by the crate load.
    Yes. If it's a $350 device, they will have a better chance of that. This could be their fleet device while the Passport is their consumer device for the spec chasers.

Posted via CB10
    mf1982 likes this.
    08-12-14 09:15 PM
    Yes. If it's a $350 device, they will have a better chance of that. This could be their fleet device while the Passport is their consumer device for the spec chasers.

Posted via CB10
    Or the classic is for the pee-ons, the Passport for the VP's, Directors and CEO's

CB10'n it via da Z...30
    go1ndr likes this.
    08-12-14 09:17 PM
    Oh that's highlarious! Do you do stand-up comedy in your spare time? BlackBerry 10 is a gesture based operating system optimized for devices like the Z10 and Z30. The Z10 was released first for a reason.

I think BlackBerry should scrap the BB10 Classic all together and continue to make BBOS 7 devices for people like yourself.
    Yes, I do find my Z10 rather hilarious, it is half Android half iPhone, no identity.

I like to see the Classic a marriage of old and the new, a Bold 9900 with new hardware and BB10 inside. The Classic better sell like hot cakes, or BB can get out of the device business.
    Mr4aces and bbzak like this.
    08-12-14 09:18 PM
    Tried to be sarcastic, but it's actually true. If you are stubborn and still want a trackpad and tool belt then you certainly won't mind not having groundbreaking specs.
    "Not minding" and minding if it was higher are two total different things. Reread my sarcastic remark...

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Mr4aces likes this.
    08-12-14 09:20 PM
    It's a step forward compared to what it's replacing (BBOS).

Posted via CB10
    If I was getting my first smartphone, coming from a dumbphone, would I be satisfied with a phone that was JUST better than the dumbphone? Or would I rather get a smartphone that actually has up to date specs? I don't know...

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    08-12-14 09:22 PM
209 123 ...