So I ordered me a Priv and I should be getting it tomorrow yay lol. But I decided to switch to my Classic so that I can get used to the smaller keyboard.

While I was sending some messages I found myself trying to swipe back to delete and to add words.

I'm not dwelling on bb10 I love it for what it is and everything like that but I would really like to see a bb10 Classic with touch enabled keyboard! (And I'm also a little upset with myself because I should've ordered me a blue Classic and a Priv later on but it's done)

Posted via CB10
    12-28-15 10:28 AM
    Only if you can turn it off. I touch my keyboard too much for me to want it to cause changes to the cursor or the text... And I don't bother with word prediction and all of that stuff.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    12-28-15 11:42 AM
    So I ordered me a Priv and I should be getting it tomorrow yay lol. But I decided to switch to my Classic so that I can get used to the smaller keyboard.

While I was sending some messages I found myself trying to swipe back to delete and to add words.

I'm not dwelling on bb10 I love it for what it is and everything like that but I would really like to see a bb10 Classic with touch enabled keyboard! (And I'm also a little upset with myself because I should've ordered me a blue Classic and a Priv later on but it's done)

Posted via CB10
    I just got an upgrade on my employer owned device from a Z10 to Classic (my alternative was Leap). The smaller keyboard takes some time to get used to it vs my Passport. The one handed typing is nice if I'm balancing a cup of coffee in my other hand. But other than that, Passport is my preferred BB10 device I've used to date. I actually prefer it over my Z30. But Priv looks like a great device and likely to update to when my Passport dies. I love the touch enabled keyboard on the Passport and Priv.

RedBerry Passport /10.3.2.2876 / Telus
    12-29-15 01:25 PM
    The Classic is truly that "no-nonsense" smartphone that is best suited for your core communications like calls, emails, and messaging. It really is a great phone to use and I like it a lot. It's a great size, has great battery life (lasted me all day today), and is the kind of phone that gets you to want to just use the phone for communicating.

Posted via CB10
    hplovecraft, acovey and jas1978 like this.
    12-29-15 11:36 PM
    The Classic is truly that "no-nonsense" smartphone that is best suited for your core communications like calls, emails, and messaging. It really is a great phone to use and I like it a lot. It's a great size, has great battery life (lasted me all day today), and is the kind of phone that gets you to want to just use the phone for communicating.

Posted via CB10
    This!

Posted via CB10
    acovey likes this.
    12-30-15 05:50 PM

Posted via CB10
    I completely agree with this. I had a Classic until recently, and it was certainly my preferred device for all communication purposes. I'd still have it if I hadn't decided to pare down on the number of devices I keep around.
    acovey likes this.
    12-30-15 06:53 PM
    I completely agree with this. I had a Classic until recently, and it was certainly my preferred device for all communication purposes. I'd still have it if I hadn't decided to pare down on the number of devices I keep around.
    Let me guess: using the Passport now?

Posted via CB10
    12-30-15 08:30 PM
    What do you use now?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-31-15 02:05 AM
    Right now I'm using the Priv, though I do have a Passport too. I still haven't decided which to keep.
    12-31-15 09:51 AM
    I love my classic. Perfect size for me, I dislike the overly large phones

Posted via CB10
    12-31-15 10:32 AM