Is it just me or is anyone else disappointed with the official classic pictures?

I though the classic with the silver bezel looked amazing. I don't feel the same way about the official classic images.

Right now I am impressed with the passport and that could be my new phone. Of course I will try them both out.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    06-25-14 11:11 PM
    I think the silver bezel really adds class. It says " quality " and refined.
    anon8091350 and Bonnie Bonzai like this.
    06-25-14 11:24 PM
    Well the official pics are head on. I'm sure there will be more. The phone obviously has a silver bezel since we've seen it in the flesh. It's just the head on official pics dont show it off.

Well see more official pics. Soon enough

Posted via CB10
    06-26-14 06:51 AM
    The bezel doesn't matter to me as I always have a case on mine.
    06-26-14 07:53 AM
    I'm really glad that the Classic has a silver bezel. I was hoping they'd bring it back.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-14 07:57 AM
    Personally, I think the Classic looks great from the pics. The Passport, however, is easily the ugliest BB I have ever seen.
    06-26-14 08:28 AM
    Personally, I think the Classic looks great from the pics. The Passport, however, is easily the ugliest BB I have ever seen.
    Lots of different opinions on these phones, which I think is great. I am just hoping sales are as good as what the company hopes.

06-26-14 12:38 PM
    It is "silver" but I don't care about the color as long as it's actually made out of a good material like the Q10 which is stainless steel. That stamped chromed tin of the 9000 was crap, the brushed metal of the 9900 was pretty nice. The milled stainless steel on the Q10 is even nicer, painted or not.

I actually am a little annoyed by everyone calling it "silver" though...

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10?
    06-26-14 02:44 PM
    I think the classic looks the right way the way it is.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-14 05:48 PM
    It is "silver" but I don't care about the color as long as it's actually made out of a good material like the Q10 which is stainless steel. That stamped chromed tin of the 9000 was crap, the brushed metal of the 9900 was pretty nice. The milled stainless steel on the Q10 is even nicer, painted or not.

I actually am a little annoyed by everyone calling it "silver" though...

The band around the Classic looks a lot like the 9900's, and I'm sure that's deliberate. The Classic, after all, is really meant to lure 9900 users over to BB10.
    06-26-14 05:53 PM
    The band around the Classic looks a lot like the 9900's, and I'm sure that's deliberate. The Classic, after all, is really meant to lure 9900 users over to BB10.
    Well, duh. What I'm talking about is the actual material it is made of. The Q10's frame/bezel is milled from a single block of stainless steel. The black Q10 it is just painted, but the white Q10 it is unpainted and has that bare stainless steel finish. I currently have that on my black Q10.

06-26-14 09:18 PM
    Well, duh. What I'm talking about is the actual material it is made of. The Q10's frame/bezel is milled from a single block of stainless steel. The black Q10 it is just painted, but the white Q10 it is unpainted and has that bare stainless steel finish. I currently have that on my black Q10.

Can you post a pic of your phone? Currently I have the "silver" bezel from truesupplier.com and I'm thinking of changing.
    06-27-14 12:20 AM
    Can you post a pic of your phone? Currently I have the "silver" bezel from truesupplier.com and I'm thinking of changing.
    Here is mine

Classic with silver bezel-img_20140604_135658.jpg

Posted via Q10Bold
    06-27-14 12:33 AM
    Is it just me or is anyone else disappointed with the official classic pictures?

I though the classic with the silver bezel looked amazing. I don't feel the same way about the official classic images.

Right now I am impressed with the passport and that could be my new phone. Of course I will try them both out.

I could care less about the bezel. It's the most insignificant part of this device. I care about the trackpad

Posted via CB10 on 10.2.1.3139
    06-27-14 12:35 AM
    Here's mine:

Attachment 275906

06-27-14 12:47 AM
    I could care less about the bezel. It's the most insignificant part of this device. I care about the trackpad

Posted via CB10 on 10.2.1.3139
    Not trying to be a smartass, but the saying is: "I couldn't care less." Yes, "I could care less" is probably the more common way it is said now, but it's actually wrong, and if you really think about the meaning you'll see why. If you claim that you "could" care less, that implies that you do care, since there are levels of caring below the level you're at. While saying you "couldn't" care less implies that you care so little about it (not at all) that there are no levels beneath that. Which is exactly the meaning of the saying. Anyway, just letting you know. Not trying to insult you, I personally feel like learning something new is always a good thing so all I'm doing is letting you know in case you didn't already. If it was merely a typo, then obviously disregard. :-)

Timbosaurus likes this.
    06-27-14 01:33 AM
    I have fallen in love with the Classic, bezels and all. (Additionally, I find that the Passport looks rather awkward, though I'm highly intrigued by it.)
    Giro_UK likes this.
    06-27-14 01:36 AM
    It's silver not stainless like 9900. I wish they would have done stainless. That is what makes the Bold look classy

Posted via CB10
    06-27-14 03:47 AM