So I'm thinking about grabbing a Classic Leather Sleeve (OEM). They're a good price and look good. Can anyone explain to me the benefits and the everyday usage of this instead of a cheap snap case (I really love the Leevin ones).

I know there's a magnet that can change the functions.

So how do you pocket sleeve users use your OEM Sleeve with your Classic?

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 11:50 AM
    I have one. It looks nice but I stopped using it. I find it a hassle to have to take it out of the case every time I wanna check my phone!

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 11:52 AM
    Using a stilgut leather flip case. Perfect for Classic.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 12:16 PM
    The pouches are perfect for people who don't like to use cases on their phones. Then it's protected when not in use, but gets to be enjoyed in all its glory when in use.

JB

Posted internationally thanks to my Passport
    Q10Bold likes this.
    07-29-15 02:06 PM
    The only complain is when I introduce to sleeve, the down volume button get hides but also pressed, so when I am listening music and put in to sleeve, get pressed and change the song.

The solution was disable the music physical shortcut feature which I love since my old Curve

For the rest is elegant and more fashioned than holster.

A friend told me the only reason to get the Classic would be the so good looking style using that sleeve

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 02:21 PM
    Using a stilgut leather flip case. Perfect for Classic.

Posted via CB10
    I just received my stilgut case and it is a beauty fits perfect and nice leather .I would recommend (Amazon)
    07-29-15 02:35 PM
    I use one and I love it! I like that it protects my phone while it's sits in the bottom of my big purse. It is very stylish!

Posted via CB10
    wilber1 likes this.
    07-29-15 03:22 PM
    I received the leather pouch/sleeve in the mail on Wednesday. Initially the Classic fit in perfectly but very "tight". After 1 day of stretching the pouch with my four fingers it fits in nice and snug. Not too tight that I have to actually pull really hard to take it out. The pouch/sleeve offers really good protection when inside.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-15 12:36 AM
    I use oem leather swivel holster that works great.

Posted via Classic
    08-07-15 02:52 AM
    Can't recommend the oem leather sleeve enough. Ideal if you carry it in your pocket. Prevents any key pressing and protects while in your pocket as well as out.
    Mine was a little tight initially, but has loosened up nicely, so it slides in and out easily. No problem for me to check occasionally.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-15 09:01 AM
    i have a really nice brown leather sleeve with the sleep magnet that isn't as tight and annoying as the OEM. but i never use it cause i have my classic in the Otterbox Defender(which i glued a magnet to the back of the holster for the sleep function)
    08-08-15 10:58 AM
    I bought a leather pouch/sleeve, quite nice and fit. Holster function works well. It was initially so tight but get better with time. However there are 2 problems that you may concern:
    - It covers the down volume button, and because the pouch is so fit, holding phone may accidentally hit the button. Since I listen to music on the phone frequently, this is so annoying as song changes.
    - It covers the speaker at the bottom of the phone, and attenuates sound whenever the phone it put inside. BB Classic volume is very good, but when it is in the pouch, all sound is highly muffled and inaudible. I always have to set highest volume. For my old 9780, speaker and charging port is at the top, and no button is covered. BB Classic can not be charged when in this pouch.
    08-08-15 07:00 PM
    I bought a leather pouch/sleeve, quite nice and fit. Holster function works well. It was initially so tight but get better with time. However there are 2 problems that you may concern:
    - It covers the down volume button, and because the pouch is so fit, holding phone may accidentally hit the button. Since I listen to music on the phone frequently, this is so annoying as song changes.
    - It covers the speaker at the bottom of the phone, and attenuates sound whenever the phone it put inside. BB Classic volume is very good, but when it is in the pouch, all sound is highly muffled and inaudible. I always have to set highest volume. For my old 9780, speaker and charging port is at the top, and no button is covered. BB Classic can not be charged when in this pouch.
    Good points. It seems the new sleeve wasn't really thought through for the Classic. The user needs access to speakers, charging port, and volume rocker. Could have easily been accomplished with some cutouts.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 09:05 AM
    I also have the sleeve. Can't deny that it looks great and feels premium but I only bring it with me if I think there might be a risk of the phone being exposed to some damage - i.e. on a run or any sort of physical activity.
    08-10-15 12:05 PM