I have used every cellphone from motorola 2ways to sidekicks to BB9000 to iphones, androids. And all out of my phones the 9900 lasted the test of time with me. When the Q10 came I was so excited. Used it for about a month but fount my self missing my tool belt and returning to 9900. Than returning back to ios. I've had the classic since the 17th and I can say this my be my last phone I'll ever need to purchase. 9900 on steroids. Great build quality. Great os. My favorite part is using assistant straight from the keyboard. Only thing that could be improved is assistants speed. And also after I type a number or contact name to just be able to hit the phone send key to start the call instead of enter. That's the hardship of being blackberry when you make a perfect phone 9000 9900 classic how do you get us to by another phone in the next 5 years

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 01:55 PM
    I've had a few people start to fall for the charms of the classic, even some of the hardened folks I know that seemed to be against it.

Personally I like the look and it seems like a solid device. I couldn't give up my passport though

Posted to CB via my Passport | FileArchiveHaven
    01-04-15 02:10 PM
  3. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Both Classic and Passport are winners for BlackBerry...

BlackBerry Ceo Chen is just making great things happen to bring back the iconic brand back....

The new blackberry OS is just awesome....

Many have been waiting for such a phone as the Classic....

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 02:38 PM
    I bought the passport at launch and decided to trade it with a good for his classic and a little cash to me. I have been using the device for 5 solid days and I love it.

It's my old reliable bold updated with a better OS and processor and a bigger screen. I feel like I have my old trusty friend back again and I couldn't be happier. Good job to the Classic design team, well done.

Sent from my lovely Classic on T Mobile USA
    01-04-15 05:18 PM
    I have had iphone, galaxy s4, Q10, and then back to iphone.

And yesterday i got my classic, and to be honest, the only thing that could make me sell this, is if they realese a classic V2.

My problem has always been apps, swedish banking apps to be more exact, But with snap, my god. Its perfekt!

Im very new when it comes to BlackBerry so i havent tryed everything or learnd about shortcuts and so on but i can only imagen what this think can do when i become more experienced with BB.

Time to go learn more about this Phone and read som tips and trix on the forum!
    Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    Jforssblad likes this.
    01-04-15 06:39 PM