People and their specs are insane. I love the Q10 as is and will like the Classic just the same...

Posted via Ganon the Z30
    01-10-15 03:31 PM
    Here is a perfect example. Dropbox. Download it right from BB World. The lag is ridiculous! Try opening up a folder and showing off pictures that are on your Dropbox server. It probably takes 90 seconds to load!

As a business device this is really unacceptable.
    01-10-15 03:46 PM
    Here is a perfect example. Dropbox. Download it right from BB World. The lag is ridiculous! Try opening up a folder and showing off pictures that are on your Dropbox server. It probably takes 90 seconds to load!

As a business device this is really unacceptable.
    That's really bad, unless it's the slow wifi or network coverage.

CB10 @ Q5
    01-10-15 03:51 PM
    The Dropbox example today 10-Jan is not a good one. There are issues going on. I can't view a file listing on my Z30 but Box and OneDrive work fine.
    01-10-15 03:59 PM
    Here's an idea. How about a classic with passport specs ? Ha
    Perhaps the Classic 2? Could be worth the wait!

Posted from my Square Monstrosity!
    01-10-15 04:23 PM
    Unsure what the OP expectations are dropping down that much in hardware... of course it will not be s snappy but should not be as laggy as reported... here is an suggestion to the OP... next time at least post what apps you are having the issue with and the OP mighty want to consider the possibility a bad unit may be at play... the usual solution is a security wipe... play with it for a bit and see if there are lags in performance... if not install an app repeat the proccess till the lag starts.... then look for the offending app..... finally.. maybe it simply is not the right device for you....
    01-10-15 04:23 PM
    When I got my passport
    I think we found the problem. You were spoiled by the Passport.
    01-10-15 05:03 PM
    Who needs speed, like common people it's a cellular phone with a few extras, don't you remember the basic boring no feature devices, the classic came a long way from ****ty plain boring featureless devices. The basics maybe a good thing, just remember if you wanted a superphone you've all went for the wrong device. I had to reprogram myself into going back to a device that will last and has solid roots, this is coming from giving up an LG G2 Galaxy S4 all IPhones except the 6+, had to many to count. Stop wanting the next big ticket item or you'll continuously be disappointed and want more. Speed isn't everything. Have fun with your devices but keep it real people it's a super computer in the palm of your hand and that couldn't be heard of 15years ago.
    01-10-15 06:08 PM
    I have the iphone 6 64gb.
    sometimes (very very few times), when I am switching from one app to another, or when I am opening the email app for example, and one email arrives, the phone get stuck. black screen per half a second, and with desperation lots of clics in the home button, and the phone comes back to life.
    Weird!
    Anyway, is a piece of caca this iphone and all phones.
    Why don't Vertu or another company don't make a damm super powerful, well programmed phone?
    There is no really good option in phones, all phones have some kind of weakness.

ADD: And more, did you guys noticed iphone users using their phones with the bottom of the phone in the ear, trying to listen the FaceTime calls directly from the bottom weak speaker HAHAH (I do this, I have to, otherwise I can't hear the damm phone call in FaceTime)...

Classic is going back-img_1080.jpg
    Last edited by Sonda Santiago; 01-10-15 at 06:26 PM.
    01-10-15 06:16 PM
    Who needs speed, like common people it's a cellular phone with a few extras, don't you remember the basic boring no feature devices, the classic came a long way from ****ty plain boring featureless devices. The basics maybe a good thing, just remember if you wanted a superphone you've all went for the wrong device. I had to reprogram myself into going back to a device that will last and has solid roots, this is coming from giving up an LG G2 Galaxy S4 all IPhones except the 6+, had to many to count. Stop wanting the next big ticket item or you'll continuously be disappointed and want more. Speed isn't everything. Have fun with your devices but keep it real people it's a super computer in the palm of your hand and that couldn't be heard of 15years ago.
    Who needs LTE. Lets go back to 2G.
    Chrisy and dannykavs like this.
    01-10-15 06:24 PM
    I remember 1 G and even no G

Z 30
    01-10-15 06:48 PM
    but let's be real... I personally think this phone is just not that great. But what makes me right and someone who likes it wrong, anyway?
    Fixed that for you
    01-10-15 07:15 PM
    If I could choose a bag that had a Q10, Z10, Z30, and Classic in it over a bag that had a Galaxy Note Edge, iPhone 6 Plus, Galaxy S5, and the best Nokia Lumia, I'd choose the BlackBerry bag every time...

Posted via Ganon the Z30
    01-10-15 07:49 PM
    Guess they have to honor the "Classic" BlackBerry performance... don't want to mess up OS 7 people's routines.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-15 08:09 PM
    Ya know, back when I dumped my spyPhone 4S because it was worthless as a phone, I don't recall jumping onto an Apple fan site and griping about what a pile of junk it was. Instead, I posted an ad on CL and sold it to some sucker that obviously had different priorities than I.

Richard
    01-11-15 09:30 AM
    Hmmm, I found that Shazam takes a few seconds to respond when opening the app and also Amazon shopping app lags a bit when browsing for products. These are both Android apps of course and that is the reason why they are not fully capable of running without lag. Other than that I have about 20 more Android apps installed from banking to reading/educational apps and a few entertaining apps but I do not experience any lag on those. The Classic is perfect for me and that is all that matters.
    01-11-15 10:00 AM
    Woah!! I will definitely wait for this. Excited!
    01-11-15 10:17 AM
    Agreed. It's slow. But I can't use the Passport it's just too big!

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 10:51 AM
    Here's an idea. How about a classic with passport specs ? Ha
    If this device was available, I would buy it as my next phone. As it stands right now, I'm looking at other options. Will at least wait to see what is unveiled and Mobile World Congress though
    01-11-15 12:16 PM
    Thread has run its course. It appears OP just wanted to drop their opinion, not actually discuss it.
    billybobsa likes this.
    01-11-15 06:05 PM
45 12