I am on a q10 now and besides email and text I only use three apps. On this phone one works occasionally, one is horrible but since my wife and I have been playing with her for years I have had to suck it up, and last works sometimes. They are:
    1) Dunkin donuts that I loaded from snap. I can't get it to work
    2) words with friends so small and hard to see and is very very slow
    3) kindle. Almost never works.
    Do these work better with the classic from verizon. I am on a q10 running 10.2. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 06:49 PM
    I don't know about the others, but Words has never worked well for me either. It works, but is slow and crashes after a couple of plays. I doubt it would be different on a Classic. It's the app not the device...same goes for the others I suspect.
    03-07-15 06:53 PM
    I am on a q10 now and besides email and text I only use three apps. On this phone one works occasionally, one is horrible but since my wife and I have been playing with her for years I have had to suck it up, and last works sometimes. They are:
    1) Dunkin donuts that I loaded from snap. I can't get it to work
    2) words with friends so small and hard to see and is very very slow
    3) kindle. Almost never works.
    Do these work better with the classic from verizon. I am on a q10 running 10.2. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    I don't use Kindle or Dunkin Donuts, but use Words With Friends. Still too small on the Classic. You can adjust the screen size, but still too small and makes an annoying sound when you open the app.
    03-07-15 07:25 PM