Sure it's been asked but this is somewhat specific for requirements. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Anyone have a fairly slim profile case they really enjoy? Got the Blackberry cases (Leather pouch, Rubber TPU case). My issues are the leather case it's hard getting in and out and I'm always mashing volume keys. The TPU one is alright but sleep/power button is super hard to press and same with side keys.

What are you using? Ps it's got to be thin enough so my Qi wireless pad still works like these two. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-03-16 11:23 AM
    Seidio has a couple cases.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=Pflq88wk

Posted via CB10
    05-03-16 02:33 PM
    I bought 3 different cases for mine but felt they were all too big as the phone itself is pushing it for size for me. So I got a skin off ebay for it that I really liked. I know it doesn't add any protection from drops but it covers most of the phone and protects it from scratches and such. It's been the solution I like the best.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-16 02:51 PM
    Bruh, bruhhhhhhhhh, bra?

Seriously, +1 for Seidio Surface case + holster combo is the best. Why? Because you don't have to deal with the ******** sleep/power button so-difficult-to-press-why-u-do-this-to-me-BB TPU case from BlackBerry. There are cut outs for every button. Yes, nude feel. Hnnnngh.

It's also slim. I thought it'll be bulky like the otterbox (ew), but it's much slimmer than I imagined and pleasantly so with matte finish (yay). Oh, and did I mention CUT-OUTS?

The holster is awesome too. Simple one-handed usage, and the case clips on to the holster by pushing against it WOW! It's got magnets! Puts the phone to sleep like your uncomfortably tight BlackBerry leather case!

Seriously, best case ever. Lot of people recommended this case, especially for BlackBerry. You just can't go wrong.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-16 09:57 PM
    Case for Classic? (Not Otterbox).-q20-incipio-case.jpg

Incipio case does it for me...

Posted via CB10
    05-04-16 08:43 AM
    Nillkin Frosted Shield Case for me! Slim and has access to all the buttons and ports.

Case for Classic? (Not Otterbox).-images-7-.jpg

Pinoy Classic SQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    05-04-16 11:12 AM
    Case for Classic? (Not Otterbox).-images-9-.jpg

Pinoy Classic SQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    05-04-16 11:14 AM
    SPIGEN is the Best!

makox
    05-04-16 03:24 PM
    I use the wallet case from www.thesnugg.com and it's top-notch

Posted via CB10
    05-07-16 08:23 PM