Hey i have a Classic on the Wind mobile network. I cannot unlock the code online since it doesnt accept my payments. I was told to ask here for the code.... does anyone know of the code. It would be so much appreciated.
    12-08-15 04:23 PM
    Codes are device specific and you need to provide your IMEI number. There are a number of web based services to get the code so try a different one if you weren't successful.
    I've used cellunlocker.net with some success. Most phone repair shops should be able to provide the service too. Ebay also has services available and Wind should be able to unlock the device too although they will charge you a bit more.

Posted via CB10
    Codes are device specific and you need to provide your IMEI number. There are a number of web based services to get the code so try a different one if you weren't successful.
    I've used cellunlocker.net with some success. Most phone repair shops should be able to provide the service too. Ebay also has services available and Wind should be able to unlock the device too although they will charge you a bit more.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-15 04:29 PM