I installed "Photon Flash Player and Private Full Screen Web Browser for Free" from the Amazon app store and Flash works perfectly on my Classic with it.
    12-31-14 04:04 PM
    I installed "Photon Flash Player and Private Full Screen Web Browser for Free" from the Amazon app store and Flash works perfectly on my Classic with it.
    I agree the app works fine... but as soon as I try to load a flash stream from lets say VIPLeague aka VIPBox | VIPBox | VIP Stand | Free Live Sports Streams... it fails
    01-01-15 08:56 AM
    I don't know what to say. It works fine for me, many other BlackBerry users, and over 10 million android users.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1154
    I can't get either to work on a Q10... What phone / OS are you running these 2 android browsers on?

Posted via CB10
    01-01-15 04:05 PM
    Puffin work great on mine for initial install and run only. But once I close it, it will crash on opening. But I found a solution till someone comes with a better solution. What I do after using it and closed, I go into Ghost commander and find that app. Open manager for that app and clear data only. It will restart the Puffin and work again. This way, it is ready for you the next time you fire it up. Yes, this is a pain, but it works if you need flash support on 10.3.1.1154. All setting on Puffin will be lost. I hope someone finds out how to get this run correctly, but I don't need flash often, but it is sure nice to have this when needed. I tired Puffin and Photon and Puffin seems to work better for smoothness. Oh, I used the free version and bought the paid version, but the opening crash didn't change. I hope this helps everyone.

Posted via CB10
    I dont suppose you have found an easier solution to this in the last 6 months? I have exactly the same issues as you mentioned with Puffin!
    06-01-15 05:44 AM
    I dont suppose you have found an easier solution to this in the last 6 months? I have exactly the same issues as you mentioned with Puffin!
    Your best bet http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...3-1-a-1004563/

Via Pasta CB10
    06-01-15 05:50 AM
    I'm not really looking for a flash browser. I have heard that Puffin is the fastest browser out and the best for web based games!
    06-01-15 08:10 AM
    I'm not really looking for a flash browser. I have heard that Puffin is the fastest browser out and the best for web based games!
    I highly doubt you will get anywhere near 'fastest' with an Android browser.

Via Pasta CB10
    06-01-15 08:26 AM
32 12