I am into month 2 of this. It's not all the time or certain callers. On the caller end, it rings twice then to VM. On my end is NOTHING. The only way I know I have a missed all is my VM alert. My BlackBerry can be right in front of me and nothing. I get text msgs and everything. Just not calls sometimes.
    My husband called me last night. The first time it went to VM. He recalled me back immediately and my phone rang.
    Also, on missed calls, they don't show up and on myverizon.com call history, the missed calls don't show up. It's like the calls never hit my phone.
    I have talked to Verizon 5 times and each time, whatever they do doesn't work. I don't have call forwarding on, do not disturb etc. Is all off.
    I hate to send my Classic to Verizon for another one because this one is perfect and I'm not sure it's the phone. Verizon isn't either.
    Anyone out there have similar issues? I am running stock OS and minimal apps. Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 12:37 PM
    I was having similar issues quite some time ago on Verizon and in order to prove it wasn't the phone, I swapped sim cards with my spouse's phone to see what happened. When I did this, the problem moved along with the sim. Thus, Verizon sent me a new sim. Alas, that did not work. The problem continued. Backmtomthe same test as above with the new sim, but the results were the same. The problem continued. Back to Verizon again. They needed to take my phone number off their system and "reprovision" it, put it back on their network, and voila, all worked from that day forward.
    06-14-15 12:46 PM
    Ok! I forgot to mention VZ suggested I get a new sim card and I did last week. It hasn't helped either. I will call them back ask them about what you just said. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 01:04 PM
    I have had that happen on T-Mobile with a Z10 and with a Q10; both of which had different SIM cards.

I'm not sure what causes it and would, also, be interested in understanding it.

It happens only occasionally with me. I thought it was just a random, fluke type of thing, possibly due to discovering random dead zones, until I saw your post.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 03:29 PM
    Mine isn't random dead zones. The VZ rep said to weekly take out the sim card and put it back in to reset the radio. I shouldn't have to do this and I don't even think it works.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-15 01:09 PM
    Mine isn't random dead zones. The VZ rep said to weekly take out the sim card and put it back in to reset the radio. I shouldn't have to do this and I don't even think it works.

Posted via CB10
    I would insist on the reprovisioning fix (their word, not mine) until you're satisfied.
    06-16-15 07:00 PM