Just bought a Cut the rope stickers in BBM shop but until now I have not received any stickers yet I already paid for it. How can I have what I paid for?
    08-01-15 05:14 AM
    Just bought a Cut the rope stickers in BBM shop but until now I have not received any stickers yet I already paid for it. How can I have what I paid for?
    First, make sure you are running the latest version of BBM, check the BBM app in BlackBerry World for updates.
    If you have already received the email confirmation on the sticker purchase and your payment provider (credit card, bank, etc..) shows the transaction as completed, not pending, then try:
    • Launch BBM, go to the BBM Shop
    • Tap the three dots in the lower right and tap Restore.

This will cause your BBM to restore your purchased stickers and services.

If the sticker pack doesn't show up on your usable sticker list after some time, then check the sticker pack in the shop to see if it still has a price or if the price tag now shows something else.
    If it doesn't show the price, you will just need to wait until BBM shop completes the transaction.

I had one sticker pack I purchased hang for about a week before it finally completed and showed on my usable list.
    08-01-15 07:30 AM
    I have same issue but for the latest free birthday stickers from BB. It says it's installed but when I try use them it's blank or doesn't show the stickers.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-15 07:37 AM
    Thanks very much DaFoxGrey, for your assistance.
    I already tap restore several times but still nothing happens. I did not received an email confirmation but I received SMS confirmation that I purchased from Blackberry.com and it was deducted from my account.

When I check the BBM shop, the sticker pack still has a price. Does it mean I have to wait until it shows on my usable list?

Really appreciate your assistance. I hope I could get what I purchased.

Thanks,
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    08-01-15 07:50 AM
    Thanks very much DaFoxGrey, for your assistance.
    I already tap restore several times but still nothing happens. I did not received an email confirmation but I received SMS confirmation that I purchased from Blackberry.com and it was deducted from my account.

When I check the BBM shop, the sticker pack still has a price. Does it mean I have to wait until it shows on my usable list?

Really appreciate your assistance. I hope I could get what I purchased.

Thanks,
    Give it a few days to see if it flips over to your list.
    If, after a few days, it still has not and still shows a price then go through the steps of "purchasing" it again.
    However after you confirm this second purchase if it gives you an "error" that basically says "you have already purchased this...", then you have the same "bug" I had.
    It took about a week for it to sort itself out on my end.

If you feel you no longer want to wait and just get your money back, you can request a refund via:
    https://consumersupport.webapps.blac...berrycommerce/

But I would just give it time first, just check once or twice every day, and tap the Restore option in BBM Shop.
    Last edited by DaFoxGrey; 08-03-15 at 11:23 AM.
    08-01-15 07:56 AM