Hi. Does anyone know if BlackBerry Work (formerly GOOD) App is available on a BlackBerry Classic? My company is trying to get me on this app for email, but I cannot find it in BlackBerry World. That's just beyond strange as BlackBerry Classic should be a native device.

Any color is appreciated. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-17 09:12 PM
    I have asked this question before myself and no one answered. So I tried the Android app, and it worked but only the Good for Work. I never tried the latest version.

It ran extremely slowly on first boot, like almost 5 minutes to load the first time, but was okay afterwards. Just install the Google Play Store or download the APK from another source online.
    05-01-17 09:58 PM
    Thank you. Yes, I did the same thing about a year ago. Installed GOOD through the Google Play store. It wasn't good, however (despite the name) -- Super slow. Emails were delayed 10-20 minutes. I don't think "push emails" worked, had to refresh emails. And the App would time out every so often, requiring a log in - which was also annoyingly inefficient.
    I eventually gave up and uninstalled the app and have been using our Outlook Web App. But the company is saying they'll do away with it soon.

I think I am officially the only person in my 5,000-employees company that still owns a BlackBerry. My IT recommended to reach out to BlackBerry Support and ask the question if there was a way to download BlackBerry Work App. Haven't be able to get through there yet.

I'm thinking BlackBerry KEYone will most certainly be compatible with BlackBerry Work App. I saw it in Google Play store.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-17 05:51 AM