One of the reasons I used to miss my blackberry 9900 was this Blackberry Travel App. Every time I received an e-ticket confirmation on my e-mail it would automatically detect it and plan my trip. I wonder why it is not happening on my Classic. It's already installed. I have received three ticket confirmations on the same email registered with the app but it didn't react at all. Am I missing something here?
    01-03-15 05:17 PM
    I think you manually enter the information on the app n go from there
    01-03-15 05:21 PM
    works great on my z30. Try uninstalling and reinstalling and setting it back up and make sure Automatic trip scanning is enabled. I also noticed if the confirmation is in PDF it doesn't do it automatically i'll have to forward the PDF attachment to my BB Travel app email address and it will scan it and enter all the information accordingly.
    01-03-15 05:22 PM
    I think you manually enter the information on the app n go from there
    Only if its a PDF i noticed, if its in HTML right in the email it does it automatically..great feature.
    01-03-15 05:23 PM
    If it doesn't detect the email automatically, open the email, click the menu button, then click 'share blackberry travel'. Works great for me. I think there is also an option in blackberry travel app that allows you to turn on/off automatic email scanning.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 05:24 PM
    Works for me......as posted before try to look into settings.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 07:14 PM
    No problems on my classic - I recommend checking the app settings wether you have turned on automatic trip scanning
    01-03-15 07:15 PM
    OK question, the app keeps listing my BlackBerry ID as my profile email. As I registered I changed to my real email, yet it changed it back to my ID. How can I change it?? It will scan the wrong email
    01-04-15 03:38 AM
    OK question, the app keeps listing my BlackBerry ID as my profile email. As I registered I changed to my real email, yet it changed it back to my ID. How can I change it?? It will scan the wrong email
    I think it will only scan your BB ID email, try forwarding the confirmation email to your BB ID email and see if it gets scanned.
    01-04-15 08:36 AM
    It's not automatically detecting my trips no matter what. I reinstalled it a couple of times already. I have to manually do it from the menu. I wonder what's wrong. It used to work perfectly in my 9900.
    01-04-15 09:50 AM
    @reative79

by any chance is the email account to where the confirmations were sent a BES account (work email)?

-- eldee
    01-04-15 09:53 AM
    Hi The BlackBerry Travel app works great on my Z10. I agree with others you should double check you settings. I have my email set that my trip information goes to. I have no issues & it keeps me updated with flight changes. Posted with my 16GB Playbook. Rocking 24 - 7 with my Z10 & 16GB Playbook
    01-04-15 10:12 AM
    I had the same problem on a recent trip. My wife received notifications on her Z10 (reminder emails, welcome to NY etc) but I got nothing on my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 10:55 AM
    No, it's a yahoo account. I had the same account on 9900, so I simply logged with the same old ID. It's the same account associated with my device.

Should I close my account and sign up again? Will I be able to use the same yahoo account again?
    01-04-15 11:23 AM
    This app is really starting to get annoying. I registered upon download but I never got a password to put in. I try and sigh in online from the verification email and its invalid but registered. Ugh. Can't even add email accounts to info.
    01-04-15 01:15 PM
    If you have a BlackBerry id, does one use that to login into BlackBerry Travel or do you need to make a Travel account first?
    01-07-15 11:10 PM
    If you have a BlackBerry id, does one use that to login into BlackBerry Travel or do you need to make a Travel account first?
    I think if you register online it'll use which ever email or ID you provide. If you download the app and do it from there it'll use your BlackBerry ID. Let me know if that's the case.
    01-08-15 12:47 AM