Is there a pdf for the Blackberry Classic user manual? I would love to read it and learn what I can before my Classic arrives. Thanks.
    12-17-14 08:13 PM
    12-17-14 08:20 PM
    Thanks raino. I'm new to Blackberry so I'm just getting my feet wet. Getting to sell my iphone.
    12-17-14 08:36 PM
    Thanks raino. I'm new to Blackberry so I'm just getting my feet wet. Getting to sell my iphone.
    Welcome to CrackBerry (and BlackBerry!) If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    kitmo likes this.
    12-17-14 08:43 PM
    290 pages, phew that's a lot of info. Is there a more brief iPhone version?
    12-17-14 08:43 PM
    I do have one question. I am currently reading the owner's manual. I love the FM radio feature, but the manual says to use the radio one has to have headphones plugged into the phone. I was hoping to be able to listen to the radio on my new Classic while working in the garden without headphones i.e. old transistor radio style LOL. Is this possible?
    12-17-14 09:05 PM
    I do have one question. I am currently reading the owner's manual. I love the FM radio feature, but the manual says to use the radio one has to have headphones plugged into the phone. I was hoping to be able to listen to the radio on my new Classic while working in the garden without headphones i.e. old transistor radio style LOL. Is this possible?
    Maybe if u put classic in speakers mode after you connect your headphones however I own a z10 with no radio features and I could be wrong.if that doesn't work maybe external speakers will.
    There is always a work around.

Posted via CB10
    raino and kitmo like this.
    12-17-14 09:15 PM
    Sounds like that should work dikku11. Thank you. I will be keen to try it when my phone gets here (Vancouver, B.C)
    12-17-14 09:27 PM
    Maybe if u put classic in speakers mode after you connect your headphones however I own a z10 with no radio features and I could be wrong.if that doesn't work maybe external speakers will.
    There is always a work around.
    Ding ding ding ding. We have a winner. It works, but it will be as loud as the phone's speaker. Maybe loudness can be increased by pairing the phone to Bluetooth speakers, and then selecting those instead of the phone speaker?
    12-17-14 09:32 PM