Hello one and all.

I'll start by saying, Merry Christmas to you all, hope you've had a 'classic' Christmas. ;-)

I'm new here, but have been looking from afar. I had a 9900 back in the day and its still been my favourite phone along with the Nokia 8800. I jumped ship when the first iPhone came out and have had a mix of Apple and Android Devices over the last few years. I re bought a 9900 last year and again I fell in love, but just couldn't bring myself to use it as a daily driver because of the old OS. None of the Blackberry 10 devices really did it for me, so I have been using the HTC One M8 Google play edition for the last year. Absolutely love that phone.

So when I heard the Classic was coming and saw it looked like my beloved 9900, I fell in love. I have just sold my HTC literally today and have the funds waiting to buy this beauty. If the build and feel is anything like the 9900 with modern UI, i'm sold!!

Sorry for the life story, so onto my question.........is there anyone on here from the UK that either has the classic already or has ordered one? As far as I can see from most online stores, the earliest we can get our hands on one is week beginning the 5th January, while others are saying mid January. I cant wait that long and want one before the new year, is there anyway to get one? Where have you ordered from? & what correspondence have you had so far on your order?

Thanks for the help and once again Merry Christmas everyone.

Kind Regards,

Adam
    Katnis likes this.
    12-25-14 09:45 AM
    Merry Christmas!
    I too thought that we couldn't the Classic in the UK yet but my boyfriend got me one as a present, when i asked him how he did it he said he placed a pre-order to Blackberry 3 weeks ago.
    Adam Rees likes this.
    12-25-14 10:11 AM
    Howdy!
    I pre-ordered on the 11th Nov and it was delivered on Monday this week (in the UK) via ShopBlackberry - apparently I was one of the first ones in the UK to get it
    If you order now I'd strongly suggest going via Amazon (if it's still available) but you'll be waiting at least a week I'd reckon before it's delivered.

Posted via CB10
    Adam Rees and Katnis like this.
    12-25-14 10:17 AM
    Hi. I pre ordered on Shop BlackBerry on the 14th November and still waiting impatiently for delivery. Looking at shipping details the package is still in transit and sitting somewhere in Germany. Love BlackBerry but I can't help feeling a little let down as I expected the delivery before Christmas. Give me time to get a nano sim and get it all set up for getting back to work. Still using my Z10 but miss the physical keyboard. Merry Christmas BlackBerry. Bah Humbug.

Posted via CB10
    Adam Rees likes this.
    12-26-14 05:21 AM
    Thanks for the updates guys. I'm not sure if I should order direct from Blackberry as it says shipping mid Jan. I'm hoping Carphonewarehouse will have some stock early January. or maybe I should wait until Amazon have some in stock and order with prime. Ahhhhhh I just want one in my hands now. Driving me crazy seeing everyone else getting one. :-)
    12-26-14 08:57 AM
    I have ordered mine from Unlocked-Mobiles.com in the UK on November 22nd, and still waiting for it. I called them a few days ago and they said they are expecting a shipment the first week in January. I am hoping to get it the same week since I had ordered the next day delivery, but I am not having much hope!

By the way, I have already checked a few of the stores (Carphone Warehouse, Vodafone, O2, and EE), and nobody knew if/when they would be carrying the Classic.
    Adam Rees likes this.
    12-26-14 09:52 AM