I tried to power down the unit by holding the key down and it will not shut off. I will also not return to any screen where the keys function.
    12-30-15 07:43 AM
    I tried to power down the unit by holding the key down and it will not shut off. I will also not return to any screen where the keys function.
    Try hold down the power button and the volume up / down buttons, all three at the same time, until it force-restarts.
    Give it at least 30 seconds if it appears to not be doing anything before giving up.
    Try hold down the power button and the volume up / down buttons, all three at the same time, until it force-restarts.
    Give it at least 30 seconds if it appears to not be doing anything before giving up.
    12-30-15 07:52 AM