Dear Community,
    I have a problem. My Blackberry device storage is displayed as full. When I try to look, with the Data Manager, which folder is causing this issue it tells me that misc/android folder is affected. It says that it has a size of 28GB, what is impossible. On closer examination all folders inside the android folder have a combined size of less than 1GB.
    What is wrong?
    Thank you for your help.
    11-22-16 10:51 AM
    Dear Community,
    I have a problem. My Blackberry device storage is displayed as full. When I try to look, with the Data Manager, which folder is causing this issue it tells me that misc/android folder is affected. It says that it has a size of 28GB, what is impossible. On closer examination all folders inside the android folder have a combined size of less than 1GB.
    What is wrong?
    Thank you for your help.
    Fopyibirst try rebooting. Then try deleting the files. There may be more than you think

Posted via CB10
    11-22-16 11:36 AM
    Thanks for the answer.
    I already deleted everything I could. There nothing left in the device storage. All my data is stored on my micro-sd anyway.
    I mean even the displayed size I absolutely wrong.
    what can I do?
    11-23-16 06:41 AM
    There is always the old wipe it feature and start new. Time consuming for sure. I been using that sachesi program and finding it works really well. As I can no longer get link to work on windows 10. Can back up your settings and wipe it. Then restore setting and reinstall apps is what I would do. If you have word substitution at least you can get that stuff back. I just would backup any app stuff.

typed on this awesome Classic
    11-25-16 10:39 AM
    RegN do you mind if I ask where you downloaded Sachesi? My BB Link has stopped working as well and I'd like to be able to back up my phone.

MatDon have you downloaded a lot of Android apps onto your Classic? I'm wondering if the issue is apps you've downloaded and since deleted not being cleared out properly?
    11-25-16 03:03 PM
    https://github.com/xsacha/Sachesi/releases this is where I got it from. I just googled it .
    11-25-16 03:09 PM
    Hallo, sorry for the late respond! But I found a solution. My classic never had many apps or pictures or other storage eating data on it.
    I first downloaded the CCleaner APK. It told me that there are many old empty folders, that create data volume while remaining empty. So the I let CCleaner run a scan and a following old data wipe, which fixes the issue. My occupied storage is now under 6GB.
    I hope this helps others.
    cheers
    04-04-17 02:49 PM