Well if this disappoints you, you'll be pretty disappointed to know that Apple recycle their phone years after years. Basically it's the same specs but with a slightly changed shape.

Posted via CB10
    And they are still the phones with the best performance... Software optimization is key
    10-19-14 09:24 PM
    Well if this disappoints you, you'll be pretty disappointed to know that Apple recycle their phone years after years. Basically it's the same specs but with a slightly changed shape.

Posted via CB10
    That's just wrong.

I don't like misinformation about BlackBerry and it's no better toward Apple.
    The specs of the iPhone have greatly improved over the years.
    In fact it might be the fastest hardware out there.
    Same specs?
    Have you compared an iPhone 6 to an iPhone 4?

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 07:52 AM
    Maybe 3.5'lcd will easy to buy recently.
    10-20-14 10:53 PM
    Is that what you all buy phones for? Just for specs? I thought that was solely and android thing where all they brag about is specs, but yet after a month or two of usage their phones gradually lag. If the classic works smooth then what the heck eh? Do you just want bragging rights to say that you have better specs?
    How about the track pad, the bigger screen, the new OS, the toolbelt. Those are reasons why I would upgrade to the classic, not specs. It's a nostalgic feeling on a better device, period.

Posted via my STILL NEW Zed30
    10-21-14 03:26 AM
    The specs get slightly bumped between phone iterations, is how I read that. Some specs don't at all, e.g. storage size starting at 16Gb, Retina display not upgraded every model, no FM radio, no removable storage, no removable battery, no change in charging ports, no hdmi out port, etc.
    They started with 4 GB on board and now have 128.
    Why would they need to upgrade the retina display every model? And they only had the privilege retina display for two models, same with the 5.
    The phones have gotten more and more powerful.

Yes, I get it, they are the most dumbed down smartphone on the market, which is why I don't have one, but they are good phones and they have progressed a lot is some areas.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 06:35 AM
    They started with 4 GB on board and now have 128.
    Why would they need to upgrade the retina display every model? And they only had the privilege retina display for two models, same with the 5.
    The phones have gotten more and more powerful.

Yes, I get it, they are the most dumbed down smartphone on the market, which is why I don't have one, but they are good phones and they have progressed a lot is some areas.

Posted via CB10
    128gb isn't the starting model like the 4gb originally was. you gotta pay through the nose for 128gb. starting model has been 16gb for a number of years/generations now. they really need to bump starting to 32gb. aside from that, iPhone specs have always been 'good enough'. just not a fan of the OS or build quality of the phones.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 06:57 AM
31 12