i know Metro Pcs works on the Q10 but is there way I can use it with my blackberry classic?

Thanks
    01-20-15 04:10 PM
    AFAIK you should be able to use it on your BlackBerry Classic because MetroPCS rides on T-Mobile network which is I am currently using on my Classic perfectly fine. Hence my signature says it all.....

Via BlackBerry Classic 10.3.1.1450 on Blazin fast T-Mobile LTE.
    01-20-15 05:54 PM
    ok cool so i should just ask for a SIM card and insert into my classic?
    01-21-15 09:01 AM
    I picked up the classic for a second line. I opted for metro. So far no luck getting service to work on metro. Anybody else having any luck?
    02-20-15 03:10 PM
    Yeah, its seams logical if your BB classic working on T-mobile network it will work on metro pcs network too.
    Well, here is my experience for you;
    I was going to switch from verizon to metro pcs using my BB classic. When the metro pcs sales person setting up my new account and typing the phone IMEI #, the error message popped up; the blackberry phone not supported. End of story... Sales person was not really knowledgeable with BB phone though...

Purchased my classic online. The phone is verizon branded but at the time of purchase was unlocked and 100% clean. I know it was unlocked and clean, because right after I've unboxed I took it to T-mobile and activated. Used it without any problem for about a month. Data service, BB messenger etc. Than, whatever reason switched over to verizon probably because this is verizon phone and I was expected better service. (about same monthly bill anyway) Now, metro half of the price and suite my needs just fine but they can't get a service on the phone. Maybe verizon screwed up the phone, (locked) but they are denying that.
    Sure, I can get android from metro, but why should I?

If anyone have any solution pls let us know.
    04-26-16 09:00 PM
    Yeah, its seams logical if your BB classic working on T-mobile network it will work on metro pcs network too.
    Well, here is my experience for you;
    I was going to switch from verizon to metro pcs using my BB classic. When the metro pcs sales person setting up my new account and typing the phone IMEI #, the error message popped up; the blackberry phone not supported. End of story... Sales person was not really knowledgeable with BB phone though...

Purchased my classic online. The phone is verizon branded but at the time of purchase was unlocked and 100% clean. I know it was unlocked and clean, because right after I've unboxed I took it to T-mobile and activated. Used it without any problem for about a month. Data service, BB messenger etc. Than, whatever reason switched over to verizon probably because this is verizon phone and I was expected better service. (about same monthly bill anyway) Now, metro half of the price and suite my needs just fine but they can't get a service on the phone. Maybe verizon screwed up the phone, (locked) but they are denying that.
    Sure, I can get android from metro, but why should I?

If anyone have any solution pls let us know.
    When you call them and give them your IMEI don't tell them it's a BlackBerry, tell them it's an S4 or Lumia or something... They always go right to the 'we do not support BlackBerrys' script... Then, if you still have issues, check your APN settings...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-26-16 10:11 PM
    Should be clean if you didn't have any issues with VZW. Unpaid balances may cause your phone to be locked.

Other than that, if it works on T-mobile then it should work on Metro PCS. They use the same frequencies. In fact, for LTE (4G) they all use the same frequencies/band. But I read here once that AT&T Classic wouldn't work on VZW, while a VZW would work on AT&T. Weird.

Regardless, it should be as easy as dropping in a sim card if it's been activated in the same network before. If it's first time, you may need to activate it first.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-16 10:39 AM
    I was going to take my Z10 to Metro and they said it wouldn't work. I told them it's an unlocked phone that I'm currently using with TMO and they said they couldn't anything. Bought a sim card that they even couldn't take back.

I also tried Cricket and StriaghtTalk and got told by all that BlackBerry phones won't work.

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2789 
    04-27-16 11:04 AM
    I was going to take my Z10 to Metro and they said it wouldn't work. I told them it's an unlocked phone that I'm currently using with TMO and they said they couldn't anything. Bought a sim card that they even couldn't take back.

I also tried Cricket and StriaghtTalk and got told by all that BlackBerry phones won't work.

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2789 
    I honestly found that if you simply tell them it's some random Android or WP mobile and then proceed to give them the IMEI that often the devices are then ready to go in no time... It's when you tell them it's a BlackBerry it becomes too much for them to fathom... Seriously though, give it a shot... Call Metro, tell them you have an LGV10 and then give them the IMEI, presto your BlackBerry is now ready to go... These people still fail to understand that BlackBerry no longer relies upon BIS data services this is what keeps the perpetual twist in their panties... Remove the twist and everything quickly becomes copacetic...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by CivilDissident; 04-27-16 at 03:40 PM.
    04-27-16 02:53 PM
    Metro told me my Verizon Classic wouldn't work. If anybody knows different please let me know! Metro's network works wicked good around me!

ClassicSQC100-3/10.3.2.858
    04-27-16 05:35 PM
    ok cool so i should just ask for a SIM card and insert into my classic?
    It works fine I have a classic from att and I unlock it and it works with metropcs
    03-08-21 02:38 PM
    Just do what I did I have a att classic phone that I asked to be unlocked and I just bought the line and it works perfectly fine just switching the sim card
    03-08-21 02:40 PM
    Just do what I did I have a att classic phone that I asked to be unlocked and I just bought the line and it works perfectly fine just switching the sim card
    That's probably not an option anymore since carriers don't seem to be activating phones that don't support VoLTE anymore
    03-08-21 05:26 PM