Hello guys.
    I started reading different posts about bb classic and i decided to write one of my own. I am an old blackberry user. I wont say that i have used blackberries always. I have had different phones in between. At first i had a bb bold 9700. Loved it, especially the keyboard. After that i went to blackberry bold 9900, a peace of art, beautiful device. I switched to q10. A masterpiece love that phone. Thet keyboard and everything, it gets things done. Now i have a oneolus one. But i am in love with the classic. I watch different tutorials of un boxing the classic everyday. Since i cant afford it i am waiting to sell my current phone so i can buy it. I am in love with thay phone. The best phone ever made. Cant wait to buy it

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    acovey likes this.
    02-06-16 04:29 PM
    Make sure you get the right model for the country/carrier you intend on using it. The classic is indeed a great phone, get it.
    acovey likes this.
    02-06-16 07:50 PM
    The Classic is both functional and visually appealing. There are a couple minor things I would change if it were up to me, but nothing that makes dislike the device at all.

Every now and then I will switch over to the Q10, after about 15 minutes I am reaching for the Classic. IMO, as a business tool, it does everything I need a phone to do and it does it very very well.

I really like this phone and I hope that when the battery begins to deteriorate, there is a way to put a new battery in because I don't think we are going to see another one like this.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-16 08:53 PM
    Digging my new Classic. You'll love it.

Posted via BB Classic via CB app
    02-06-16 09:06 PM