Hi All

I am a new Blackberry user. I have been living in the world of Androids since last 6 years. The phones were getting bigger and my interest in them was getting smaller. I wanted a no non-sense, small phone with a good battery life. So,after days and weeks of research, I finally invested money on BB Classic.

I am pretty satisfied with the phone in everyway except few. The biggest problem is the file transfer. Everytime I try to receive a file via bluetooth from another device, i get an error on my phone saying "Bluetooth transfer interrupted". I am using a 32Gb SD Card in exFAT format. I tried FAT32 aswell still no luck.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated as I am getting disappointed ditching my Android.

Thank you in advance.
    06-26-16 03:26 AM
    With the card in your phone, try going to settings -> storage and access, then scroll down until you see 'format media card'.
    Try formatting it this way, and see if that improves things for you

Posted via CB10
    UPDATE:

Its not the phone but it is the memory card that is causing issue. I removed memory card and tried receiving file and everything works fine as expected. But once I put back my memory card, the issue comes back.

1. Any suggestions as to what can be done ? (Formatted the card to FAT32 as well on my PC but still no luck)

2. Is there a way to change the default bluetooth file location to Phone from SD Card ?
    06-26-16 07:09 AM
    With the card in your phone, try going to settings -> storage and access, then scroll down until you see 'format media card'.
    Try formatting it this way, and see if that improves things for you

Posted via CB10
    FahedAlDerbi likes this.
    06-26-16 07:32 AM
    Yep. That trick worked perfectly. I formatted my card multiple times with my PC but no luck. I put my card and formatted using device itself and now all sorted.

Thank you for saving me from a $475 disappointment.
    06-26-16 08:39 AM
    Sweet.
    If you have any other questions, let us know!

Posted via CB10
    06-26-16 09:29 AM
    Found this solution by clicking on a link in another thread. As I posted there this die not work as a solution to my problem: I do not have an additional media card, and therefore no "format media card" entry in settings / storage and access.

Any other idea?
    02-10-17 06:29 AM