For us europeans:

Black Friday sale?-img_20151125_200023.png

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 01:35 PM
    I am not a fan of wireless, wired charging. Seems Illogical to me. Why not just plug into the phone rather than charger?

In regards to Blue vs. Black the blue seems to have separation on the toolbelt keys vs. one solid piece on the black. Users or those with experience please let me know. Is the build quality different?

Z30 wickedness
    Um, because you only need to plug in the charger once... What, you think you need to plug and unplug it every time you need to charge the phone? I don't understand how that could be a point of confusion...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    11-25-15 03:41 PM
    No, I think you misunderstood. It's not truly a wireless charging system as something has to be plugged in so why not just plug into the device itself? Seems like a gimmick to me (like finger print unlocking) but it's only my thought and in the greater scope of things it does not really matter.

Z30 wickedness
    11-25-15 05:57 PM
    No, I think you misunderstood. It's not truly a wireless charging system as something has to be plugged in so why not just plug into the device itself? Seems like a gimmick to me (like finger print unlocking) but it's only my thought and in the greater scope of things it does not really matter.

Z30 wickedness
    Because constantly plugging and unplugging will wear out the port. This is especially an issue with the smaller micro-USB. If you plug my Q10 in, it is extremely loose. That's because of the probably thousands of times I've plugged and unplugged that cable. My Classic still feels brand new.

So no, it's not a gimmick, it's much less wear and tear on my phone. Plus it's extremely convenient when it's dark I can take my phone and put it back on charge without fumbling with a tiny plug...

Some of my friends have it even worse with their phones, where it's so loose now that sometimes it won't connect right or won't charge if it's touched at all, and some need to be physically held in place or at a certain angle to work... All due to the constant plugging and unplugging.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    11-25-15 08:09 PM
29 12