With such a big amount of blackberry games to settle on from i assumed i might highlight the best games that I even have contend on the device. With such a big amount of choices to settle on from it absolutely was troublesome to boil it right down to these high 5 however I assure you that you just cannot get it wrong with any of those titles.
    1. Plumber - It may have a boring name but this simple puzzle game is extremely addictive. To beat each level you rotate and connect different shaped pipes to flow water from the top of the screen to the bottom. This one is great when you only have a few minutes to kill.

2. Tetris - This classic title needs no introduction. It is a timeless classic that is great for short or long gaming sessions. In my opinion no blackberry owner should be without this because you never know when you will be stuck in line somewhere.

3. Contra - Sometimes nothing beats a simple side scroller where all you do is run to the right and shoot. Contra is the classic NES title that translates surprisingly well to Blackberry. Be warned this game is tough but that's part of what makes it so great!

4. Peggle - This is by far the most addictive game I have ever played on the Blackberry and one of the few that I have actually beat. This is puzzle game where you aim a ball to clear the screen of orange pegs. Trust me it is more exciting than it sounds and this game definitely has the element of "just one more level and I will put it down" that all the great games have. Good soundtrack as well especially when you clear a board.

5. Puzzle Quest: Warlords - Think Bejeweled with rpg elements. Same basic concept of matching similar colored jewels but this game puts a twist on it by putting you head to head against an opponent. As you build your level and match up long strings of gems you will cause more damage to your adversary and lower their hit points. The first one to lose all of their hit points loses the match. This is a great game and is just as good as the Nintendo DS version.
    07-29-15 06:28 PM
    Thanks! I think I'll check out plumber!

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 09:03 PM
    Oh puzzle quest! Didn't know it was avail!!

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 10:12 PM
    Side track a abit, are there any good games where it can leverage the keyboard as input?

I don't game much if at all, but would be fun to load up a typing game or something

Posted via CB10
    07-31-15 07:14 AM
    Where did you find Contra? I didn't see it on BlackBerry World...

Posted via CB10
    07-31-15 07:24 AM
    There is a free Contra at the Amazon App Store.
    07-31-15 09:33 AM