Blackberry Classic Best keyboard period!!:

#tiredoftypingonglass
    bh7171 and BlackBerry of Doom like this.
    01-27-15 06:42 PM
    nice video. I never have a need to type without looking at my keyboard. But glad you love your Classic tho.
    kbz1960 and 1raygin like this.
    01-27-15 07:45 PM
    Thanks for sharing this video. I love BlackBerry physical keyboard myself and owns both BlackBerry Classic and Passport. Sometimes it's to decide which one I want to use as a daily driver. LOL!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 07:56 PM
    Yup, when my fingers are cold and dry, touch screens work horribly.

Wish I could type without looking how he does. I suppose it just takes practice, practice, practice. Or are there tips?
    01-27-15 08:31 PM
    Carpal tunnel syndrome.
    I look forward to the pain and agony.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 08:56 PM
    Blackberry Classic Best keyboard period!!:

#tiredoftypingonglass
    Nice video! Very true about BlackBerry keyboards in general. (I have the Q10, currently waiting for AT&T to release the phone already!) So I see you're in NY. Do people come up to you and ask about the BlackBerry still?

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 10:15 PM
    nice video. I never have a need to type without looking at my keyboard. But glad you love your Classic tho.
    The less you spend staring down at your phone the more aware you are of your surroundings. I spend a lot of my time typing without looking at my phone.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    01-27-15 10:32 PM
    Nice video! Very true about BlackBerry keyboards in general. (I have the Q10, currently waiting for AT&T to release the phone already!) So I see you're in NY. Do people come up to you and ask about the BlackBerry still?

Posted via CB10
    Lol... That's not me... I just thought i would share the video. But comment on his YouTube channel and give him a like

#tiredoftypingonglass
    01-27-15 10:40 PM
    The less you spend staring down at your phone the more aware you are of your surroundings. I spend a lot of my time typing without looking at my phone.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Exactly, it's ideal for typing while on the go. You can finish an email or text while walking down the street watching out for snowplows and little people.
    01-27-15 10:41 PM
    I use my phone to take notes when I meet with a patient and to be able to maintain eye contact while noting important stuff is a real plus. I meet with patients to assess volunteer needs, for hospice. So it is a delicate situation.

Posted via Classic
    Mr4aces and andy957 like this.
    01-27-15 11:20 PM
    I have to agree with that masses! The classic keyboard is the best keyboard in my opinion. My experience is limited to the Passport, classic and q10, but I'm pretty sure there's nothing really left after the 3 I mentioned.
    I just got my classic today after trying out the passport and the Q10 first and I couldn't be happier. Looks like blackberry is back in the mix of things.
    Last edited by CompMan2013; 01-28-15 at 04:14 AM.
    01-27-15 11:51 PM
    Bold 9900?

Posted via CB10
    AllanQuatermain likes this.
    01-28-15 12:01 AM
    I have the q10 and love typing on it, I seem to be more accurate on it than a touch screen.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 12:34 AM
    I want to see him type while juggling a Passport, Q10, and Classic. Throw in a unicycle while he's at it.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    01-28-15 01:03 AM
    What's up this is a test.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 03:08 AM
    The one feature I really like on the passport hybrid keyboard is that I can delete an entire word with a single swipe motion. Unless there is a shortcut for this using the physical keyboard on the classic and Q10?

Sent from my lovely Classic on T Mobile USA
    01-28-15 03:33 AM
    ^^ I was wondering the same thing.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 04:15 AM
    The one feature I really like on the passport hybrid keyboard is that I can delete an entire word with a single swipe motion. Unless there is a shortcut for this using the physical keyboard on the classic and Q10?

That feature was helpful on the Z10 since I was less accurate on the VKB. Don't miss it much with the Q10 and Classic. But it is a pretty cool feature.

Posted via Classic
    01-28-15 07:30 AM
    It just feels really awesome texting on the go without having to look down, thanks to the physical keyboard. Now I can really look up and see the world

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 07:45 AM
    The Classic keyboard is definitely one of the best decisions by BlackBerry to continue with an old but effective tradition. I think that many human users are yet to adapt fully to the virtual keyboard. For me, I find the physical keyboard to be an important, if not indispensable, feature of mobile computing especially when certain tasks need to be done quickly and as efficiently as possible. For example, on those occasions when my hands are cold, cramped or wet it becomes almost impossible to make or receive calls, swipe or type on an all-touch device. There are also other occasions when similar tasks, as mentioned above, need to be done very quickly but it proves difficult and frustrating, indeed, controlling the virtual keyboard. Intended swipes often become mis-types resulting in errors and premature sending of messages (clearly not reflecting a smart user with a modern smartphone). However, I still carry my Z10 for convenience of it's larger screen and predictive typing as well as a backup but my Classic is definitely the power-horse device for getting things done speedily and efficiently without fuss or fumbles.
    01-28-15 08:56 AM
    I saw in a different post the predictive typing was available on the Classic via a setting.

Z30-simply the best touch BlackBerry
    01-28-15 01:35 PM

When I have more than one word to delete, I use selection option with shift and trackpad to left and then delete the numbers of words that u want. When u have little practice doing this its really fast, even faster than deleting with passport when u have to delete more than two words...

BTW, I changed today to passport just because I wanted to feel that typing again...it was just during five minutes and then come back to my classic. I got it now so clear. Classic keyboard is faster and real confortable for fingers movements...
    G.

Posted via CB10
    CompMan2013 likes this.
    01-28-15 02:13 PM
    When I have more than one word to delete, I use selection option with shift and trackpad to left and then delete the numbers of words that u want. When u have little practice doing this its really fast, even faster than deleting with passport when u have to delete more than two words...

BTW, I changed today to passport just because I wanted to feel that typing again...it was just during five minutes and then come back to my classic. I got it now so clear. Classic keyboard is faster and real confortable for fingers movements...
    G.

Posted via CB10
    I agree. The classic has a better typing feel to it than on the passport. Thanks for the tip! I just tried it out and it flawlessly.

Is there a thread on here that points out all the cool keyboard short cuts?

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 03:13 PM
    Yes there is somewhere buried

Z 30
    01-28-15 05:49 PM
    Cool video. When the classic was announced I thought why would anyone buy this but I am more and more tempted myself to buy now!
    01-30-15 09:50 AM
26 12